Sign in to follow this  
gobraves101905

Transfer Portal

2 hours ago, lu_alum said:

Not surprising, he is in the portal as a graduate.  I believe he was recognized on Senior Day at PSU.

5x NY state champ Busiello also in the portal for the second time in 18 months.

Any word on where Verk and Busiello are headed?

Just now, gimpeltf said:

But he followed his head coach, if I read it right, which is a free pass.

Oh wow I didn’t know that was even a thing...I guess they should call that the Metcalf rule ...Good idea though, seems fair considering a coach can leave at anytime really 

53 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

But he followed his head coach, if I read it right, which is a free pass.

Then why did Brown leave Wisconsin for Mizzou?  

Now that Surtin is the starter there, does he transfer to a 4th school?

4 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Wouldn't it be something if Maryland picked up a bunch of serviceable vets and fielded a respectable team for a year or two?

That would be cool. 

I hope the Stanford guys end up somewhere good and help make them great. Maybe Princeton? They would be amazing with Real and Griffith

2 hours ago, SetonHallPirate said:

Wouldn’t Busiello have to sit out a year, with this being his second transfer?

Isn’t there a free transfer this year with the COVID eligibility rules? I could be wayyyy off but I thought I read that somewhere.  

But usually that is the case. 

19 minutes ago, OBXWrestler said:

Isn’t there a free transfer this year with the COVID eligibility rules? I could be wayyyy off but I thought I read that somewhere.  

But usually that is the case. 

I think you're right.  I know there is with football.

4 hours ago, Housebuye said:

That would be cool. 

I hope the Stanford guys end up somewhere good and help make them great. Maybe Princeton? They would be amazing with Real and Griffith

Can't transfer to Ivy can you?

5 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Can't transfer to Ivy can you?

Why not?  Even Princeton now accepts transfers.  Fredy Stroker transferred to Cornell.  You can't compete as a graduate, of course.

32 minutes ago, klehner said:

Why not?  Even Princeton now accepts transfers.  Fredy Stroker transferred to Cornell.  You can't compete as a graduate, of course.

Those Stanford gents he's referring to are all Grad Transfers, I think, aren't they?  Are they the only ones not allowed?

30 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Those Stanford gents he's referring to are all Grad Transfers, I think, aren't they?  Are they the only ones not allowed?

They are? I wasn’t aware of that. I assumed they were still undergrad. I deliberately didn’t include Traxler for that reason

3 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

They are? I wasn’t aware of that. I assumed they were still undergrad. I deliberately didn’t include Traxler for that reason

Aside for Abas, every Stanford gent in the portal is listed as a Graduate transfer.

32 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Only Traxler has no more undergraduate eligibility.  Griffith still has a year of eligibility.  Why Flo has him as a grad transfer is unknown to me, unless he is graduating early.

21 minutes ago, klehner said:

Only Traxler has no more undergraduate eligibility.  Griffith still has a year of eligibility.  Why Flo has him as a grad transfer is unknown to me, unless he is graduating early.

Thought they pulled their list straight from the portal.

1 hour ago, klehner said:

You can in 2021-22.  Don't you remember the earth shaking when the Ivies announced that?  Don't know if they'd accept a grad-level transfer, though.

31 minutes ago, klehner said:

Heard he was graduating early. Woods is supposed to graduate early as well. Getting a degree at Stanford in 3 years is impressive