Sign in to follow this  
MizzouGrad

Top Assistant Coaches

54 minutes ago, shieldofpistis said:

Where does Jaggers rank?

He would be pretty high on my list.  Top assistant from an elite program who is a 2X champ and a great communicator.  I would think it would have to be a top program to lure him away as he is pretty well set up in C-Bus and is all about Ohio State and Cleveland sports.  There was some talk of him for the Cleveland State position but I don't think he was a candidate.  It would be intriguing to see what he could do with a Kent State or and Ohio U but like I said I think the only way he leaves Ohio State is for a head coaching position at another elite program.

While I don't pretend to know the scoop at Nebraska, it sure seems like Snyder is waiting to take the reins once Manning hangs it up, doesn't it?

Hearing so many great things about Snyder--and the performances from those Nebraska middle-weights--sure makes me think that he could have had a head coaching gig by now. 

32 minutes ago, Obelix said:

While I don't pretend to know the scoop at Nebraska, it sure seems like Snyder is waiting to take the reins once Manning hangs it up, doesn't it?

Hearing so many great things about Snyder--and the performances from those Nebraska middle-weights--sure makes me think that he could have had a head coaching gig by now. 

This definitely makes sense