Sign in to follow this  
Fletcher

Best TD to work on in quarantine?

In preparation for my Veteran’s run, I’ve been running they following series in between her t-cons. Since it was brought up, no mat (May be a purchase upon securing employment as my oldest is 2 1/2 and his brother will be a year end of next month and they need to get a handle on the basics). Each series is followed by my preferred finishes, in order of my wife’s, scripted actions, to simulate real match reactions and chain wrestling.

> = reset

Front head

(collar tie and inside tie) standing snap and spin, > snap, bounce the head, forearm on back of head, back of hand in armpit, arm block, spin > snap, circle, tuck head, dump > snap, circle, tuck head, far side knee tap > snap, bounce, arm drag, spin > snap, bounce, step to headlock side, shuck towards inside tie, snap, lock hands, Kolat sit out to foot hook > snap, opponent stands up, release head, Cuban  

(collar tie and underhook) bounce, cow catcher >  bounce, cement mixer > bounce, cow catcher but release the chin and arm wrist on headlock side > snap, Cuban (see above)

Hi-C

“Sky” (perpendicular to the opponent, pop your hips and lift) > Run the pipe/hike the football > Double across > Ankle in arm pit, hand back of neck, leg sweep/trip > tree top, dip open shoulder under leg in arm pit, dip shoulder (releasing ankle from armpit), elevate until opponent falls.

Sweep single 

Elevate ankle with far side hand, shoulder into hamstring/back of knee, double behind > shelf the leg (standing), double behind > run the pipe > swing opponent leg outside, frontside double > Ankle in arm pit, hand back of neck, leg sweep/trip > tree top, dip open shoulder under leg in arm pit, dip shoulder (releasing ankle from armpit), elevate.