hammerlockthree

Best Never to Win Hodge?

3 hours ago, TobusRex said:

You are an idiot.

For having an opinion?  Alright man, whatever.  Just know that Zain VS Pico is similar to Taylor VS Dake.  It’s not an insult to either Zain or Taylor, it’s just Pico and Dake are / were better.  

Snyder is certainly the best to not win it, but it was understood by Snyder, coaches, wrestlers, and spectators that he would not win based on criteria. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he doesn't lose any sleep at night knowing that he missed on the Hodge to be a 3x world champ, 5x medalist, and from July 2016 to Oct 22,  2018 was considered to be the best p4p wrestler in the world.

11 hours ago, Mokoma said:

For having an opinion?  Alright man, whatever.  Just know that Zain VS Pico is similar to Taylor VS Dake.  It’s not an insult to either Zain or Taylor, it’s just Pico and Dake are / were better.  

You have to stop exchanging your opinion for a fact you made up. 

6 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Dude, Zain was 0-6 against Pico.  The matches weren’t even close.  I think the closest he ever got was 3 points. Those are facts, not even opinions.

At least Taylor was within 1 point against Dake like 3-4 times.

9 hours ago, shieldofpistis said:

snyder would have won.  His technique is too good.  Snyder was special. 

Snyder never wrestled any heavies as good as Mocco or Konrad, what makes you so certain he'd have beaten either one? Plus Snyder did lose a match to Coon, a guy I can't imagine beating Mocco or Konrad in folk.

Edited by TobusRex

21 hours ago, Mokoma said:

Let me get this straight: you are maintaining a guy who never wrestled a match in college was better THE WHOLE TIME than a guy who actually stepped on the mat and won 3 NCAA titles, and you wonder why I call you an "idiot".  That's why we step on the mat to prove what we've got, where the hell was Pico when Zain was winning NCAA titles? Embarrassing himself in UFC.

Here's what's really going to piss you off: I think Zain would probably dominate Pico in UFC.

22 hours ago, Mokoma said:

11 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

If history serves me well I can't recall a match where Dake beat Taylor prior to college.  I do know Taylor won 2006 Cadet Nationals and Dake took 3rd at the same weight.  So, yeah keep going down that rabbit hole.  Lucky for us Taylor wrestled in college.   Now we don't have to listen to you proclaim that if Taylor would've wrestled in college Dake wouldn't have won a 4th title

Edited by portajohn

2 hours ago, TobusRex said:

Snyder never wrestled any heavies as good as Mocco or Konrad, what makes you so certain he'd have beaten either one? Plus Snyder did lose a match to Coon, a guy I can't imagine beating Mocco or Konrad in folk.

Coon and Gwiz are every bit as good as Mocco and Konrad

11 hours ago, Mokoma said:

Dude, Zain was 0-6 against Pico.  The matches weren’t even close.  I think the closest he ever got was 3 points. Those are facts, not even opinions.

At least Taylor was within 1 point against Dake like 3-4 times.

You're willfully ignorant to a lot of factors. Folk vs free, the fact that Zain got dramatically better throughout college...

Anyway, one thing is for sure, Zain would crush him in MMA.

9 hours ago, TobusRex said:

Let me get this straight: you are maintaining a guy who never wrestled a match in college was better THE WHOLE TIME than a guy who actually stepped on the mat and won 3 NCAA titles, and you wonder why I call you an "idiot".  That's why we step on the mat to prove what we've got, where the hell was Pico when Zain was winning NCAA titles? Embarrassing himself in UFC.

Here's what's really going to piss you off: I think Zain would probably dominate Pico in UFC.

Pico is not good enough for the UFC he’s getting knocked out in the lesser organization Bellator