Sign in to follow this  
NJDan

Why do they keep putting girls matches as match of the day

34 minutes ago, LJB said:

Least surprising thread by OP ever...

These professions of interest are interesting given that there are essentially zero posts about women's wrestling on these boards.

50 minutes ago, NJDan said:

These professions of interest are interesting given that there are essentially zero posts about women's wrestling on these boards.

Except the one spanning 4 or 5 pages about the HWC and speculation on where they're going now. 

10 minutes ago, TripNSweep said:

Except the one spanning 4 or 5 pages about the HWC and speculation on where they're going now. 

Oh, right, but that was more about HWC, the Brands Bros and Perry, or so it seemed to me.

20 hours ago, TripNSweep said:

Not really. 

Are you referring to the one in the College section? The one that is still on page 3? The one we’re only 9 posts mention women directly with the majority talking about HWC/RTC funding, Brands or Perry? It can’t be one of the 64 posts in the Women’s Section because no one has been there since March 19th.

I respect and support Women’s wrestling but don’t act like the majority of people here do.

Never have been a fan, but good for them. No problem with them wrestling just don’t find it entertaining or exciting to watch. Fact for me,  id rather watch HS wrestling anyway. A few girls I know I’ll watch and cheer for, and they work hard. It’s just different I guess.

Not going to act like I watch as much women as men, but I do like seeing these highlighted matches from the past.  Nice to see the growth.  I'm sure there are many in the same boat.

The great thing about these links are that you don't have to click on them if you are in fact not interested.

I am not as interested in the woman's matches because I don't know much about them and have no history following them unlike most of the men's matches... Maybe the national governing body should be promoting them more, maybe doing things like posting videos