dps831

"30 Days of Nolf" (New Twitter GIF Series)

Hey guys,

I am creating a new GIF series containing daily clips of Jason Nolf takedowns alongside my text analysis. Above is a link to Day 1 for those interested (I'm currently on Day 6). You can follow the series on my YouTube channel community tab: https://www.youtube.com/user/dps83189/community or on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DPSBreakdowns

Take care,
DPS

Edited by dps831

Nice subject.  He is an interesting wrestler.  Some topics I'd like to see:

1) Please explain in excruciating detail why he was not taken down by Hidlay. Extoll the skills of that ref. 

2) Show him using his feet as hands in scrambles and mat wrestling.  That is his secret sauce. 

3) Don't forget the kick start. 

9 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Nice subject.  He is an interesting wrestler.  Some topics I'd like to see:

1) Please explain in excruciating detail why he was not taken down by Hidlay. Extoll the skills of that ref. 

2) Show him using his feet as hands in scrambles and mat wrestling.  That is his secret sauce. 

3) Don't forget the kick start. 

He would have still won the match, even if they call the takedown 

3 hours ago, spladle said:

Nolf was indeed taken down, had the points stayed up, the entire rest of the match would have changed.  Nolf would have wrestled with more urgency and likely made up the difference. 

No.  Just wait until you see dps831's slo-mo gif with detailed text explanation and you'll come over to the correct side of this issue! 

4 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

No.  Just wait until you see dps831's slo-mo gif with detailed text explanation and you'll come over to the correct side of this issue! 

Ha, I don't think that sequence will be in the series, but I did review that clip frame by frame when it originally went down. It was super close, but I actually thought it was a takedown for Hidlay. Lke others have said, that does not  mean Nolf would have necessarily lost  since that would have changed the trajectory of the match and Nolf's strategy going forward. 

Edited by dps831