hammerlockthree

Pat Downey Calling out Taylor for PEDS again...

1 hour ago, hammerlockthree said:

Should Taylor respond.....

No.

And if you look like a punk, act like a punk, and anticipate getting punked by a better wrestler, you are a punk.

P D Snowflake III is trying a very amateurish way of getting under the Unicorn’s fur.  He will get teched.  Guaranteed.

PDIII is just trying to get back into the news after Dake had recently passed him up in the ridiculous comment department. Someone has to be the idol for all those middle schoolers attempting to throw out insults during online gaming seasons.  

Humphrey’s must be on vacation this week.  He seemed to have had a good handle on keeping Pat focused and avoiding as much low-blow commentary. 

Edited by MadMardigain

Taylor has blanked Clowny twice: 10-0, 10-0. 

And the only reason why Clowny wrestled at Worlds is that Taylor was injured and Nickal was up a weight. 

Clowney now has a new strategy, however: he thinks he can score finally score a point on Taylor by tweeting nonsense with no evidence on social media. 

The scoreboard just changed to reflect the new reality: it's currently DT 20 and Clowny negative 100 (disqualification for lack of sportsmanship)

1 hour ago, dmm53 said:

Taylor has blanked Clowny twice: 10-0, 10-0. 

And the only reason why Clowny wrestled at Worlds is that Taylor was injured and Nickal was up a weight. 

Clowney now has a new strategy, however: he thinks he can score finally score a point on Taylor by tweeting nonsense with no evidence on social media. 

The scoreboard just changed to reflect the new reality: it's currently DT 20 and Clowny negative 100 (disqualification for lack of sportsmanship)

That was a  thorough  Beat down. PDIII is not in Taylor’s class so he has to resort to low blows. Classsless move by a scumbag, makes perfect sense. 

Could you imagine if that match had to wrestle through the next 4 minutes.  Downey would need an iron lunge to hang with DT for a full 6 minutes.

His conditioning is leaps and bounds ahead of where it was in this match however.  This linked match would have been 100-0 without TF rule.  Now, maybe he fights him off for another minute before the collapse....maybe 25-0 now.  LOL.

Downey is just trying to stay relevant.  Sadly for him if he is anywear near the top challengers to DT then...well....there just aren't any.  He isn't though, in his freestyle match with Bo he would have been projected to lose by about 60-0 if there wasn't a tech fall, yet he and Dad seem to take a moral victory of Bo pushing out of an upper body tie or something like that.

while i wont bother with whether or not the post is in good taste (clearly it isn't)... there a few things i will point out...

the treigning lab has a well deserved reputation...

downey beat everyone in this country that actually showed up to wrestle last year...

downey wrestled well at worlds...

bo forfeits matches while on the front side... 

silly hypothetical macth scores aside, if bo had wanted a piece of downey, he could have showed up... 

On 5/8/2020 at 11:43 PM, LJB said:

while i wont bother with whether or not the post is in good taste (clearly it isn't)... there a few things i will point out...

the treigning lab has a well deserved reputation...

downey beat everyone in this country that actually showed up to wrestle last year...

downey wrestled well at worlds...

bo forfeits matches while on the front side... 

silly hypothetical macth scores aside, if bo had wanted a piece of downey, he could have showed up... 

Bo forfeited on the front side?  Where at?

Edited by Mokoma

4 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

Bo forfeited on the front side?  Where at?

you know what... i was 100% wrong...

i was referring to him forfeiting to snyder in rome... that was on the backside...

it was just weak enough that it might as well of been on the front side... and one could argue that him wasting everyone's time and money wrestling at 97, he is actually FF on the front of every 86 bracket...

regardless...

32 minutes ago, LJB said:

i was referring to him forfeiting to snyder in rome... that was on the backside...

it was just weak enough that it might as well of been on the front side... and one could argue that him wasting everyone's time and money wrestling at 97, he is actually FF on the front of every 86 bracket...

regardless...

I just hope he goes 86.  Now that he has a NLWC stud at either weight he might as well.  I think he’d give Taylor a good run!

19 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

I just hope he goes 86.  Now that he has a NLWC stud at either weight he might as well.  I think he’d give Taylor a good run!

bo doesn't want any part of 86 for whatever reason and he isn't good enough to wrestle 97... he needs to quit wasting resources and just go on to MMA...

17 minutes ago, LJB said:

bo doesn't want any part of 86 for whatever reason and he isn't good enough to wrestle 97... he needs to quit wasting resources and just go on to MMA...

I mean, besides Snyder and Cox, I’m betting on him taking 3rd at that weight.  

5 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

I mean, besides Snyder and Cox, I’m betting on him taking 3rd at that weight.  

i would be very surprised for him stand on any podium at 97 and he has absolutely no chance of winning that weight... if he was serious, he would be at his optimum weight...

8 hours ago, LJB said:

regardless...

If the world today is showing us anything, its that one can argue just about anything thing want in regard to how someone else conducts their own life.  Its seems to be rather popular.

3 hours ago, Lurker said:

If the world today is showing us anything, its that one can argue just about anything thing want in regard to how someone else conducts their own life.  Its seems to be rather popular.

if bo was wasting just his own time and money, i would say good on him... do whatever you want...

but...

he is not...

he is wasting finite resources while he is just "playing" wrestling...