hammerlockthree

Pat Downey Calling out Taylor for PEDS again...

22 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

Wrong, again...you predicted LESS THAN 3 minutes.  But you just keep on trying, ya here.

No, I said "Does anyone think it will take more than 3 mins", i.e. I don't think it will take more than 3 mins. 3 mins is not more than 3 mins; thus, my statement includes 3 mins. So I did not predict "LESS THAN 3 minutes".

15 hours ago, Le duke said:

He could very well lose to three NLWC 86kg wrestlers, if the brackets pan out the right way.

Taylor, Nickal, Brooks.

Exactly why the Brooks' family brought him out to their facility to train him for the Jr Worlds.  Where do you morons come from? LMAO

14 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Lets just hope Joe Rau doesn't move to the NLWC....

In a freestyle match it won't matter where Rau moves to. 

Downey vs Taylor in the OT finals...#1 and #2 seeds. See you jerk offs in April. 

14 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

In a freestyle match it won't matter where Rau moves to. 

Downey vs Taylor in the OT finals...#1 and #2 seeds. See you jerk offs in April. 

Don't think Downey gets the 2 seed.

57 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

Me neither, deserves #1 seed.

Except the publicly stated criteria every competitor has which explicitly states he will not be the #1 seed because he did not earn it.

1 hour ago, Blue Dragons said:

Mr Downey - I am a father as well so I completely understand the notion of having your son's back.  However, on what rational basis would Pat be seeded #1?  

55 minutes ago, D White said:

Mr Downey - I am a father as well so I completely understand the notion of having your son's back.  However, on what rational basis would Pat be seeded #1?  

I'm not sure PD3 would be the 2 or 3 seed at this point

2 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha Hahaha hahaha haha 

2 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

I would love to somehow understand what the concept of "deserves" means in that household. 

Judging by @Blue Dragons posts here and his son's antics on Twitter, it's pretty obvious that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and there are some problems in that household.  Father and son should both stay off the internet.

17 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

We've been through this before.  I would have to go back through the criteria and results, but I believe we figured out he would deserve the 4 seed.

On 4/24/2020 at 1:59 PM, bnwtwg said:

MyMar has the most recent win over Dieringer so currently sits higher on the ladder according to seeding criteria as of today. For what it's worth, I anticipate a 2020 US Open in December that will give a final 2021 OTT seedings shakeout. But as of today the seeding would go:

1.jpg

This was based on 2020 OTT criteria http://content.themat.com/forms/2020-OLY-MFS.pdf and I used a screenshot to avoid message board mis-formatting, so apologies in advance if anyone attempts to quote a particular section.image.png.5bfcf302f4bfdfa18045481fe396fc31.png

Edited by bnwtwg
forgot to include snyder

4 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

This was based on 2020 OTT criteria http://content.themat.com/forms/2020-OLY-MFS.pdf and I used a screenshot to avoid message board mis-formatting, so apologies in advance if anyone attempts to quote a particular section.image.png.5bfcf302f4bfdfa18045481fe396fc31.png

Where is the stellar student athlete and future model criteria?