hammerlockthree

Pat Downey Calling out Taylor for PEDS again...

1 minute ago, LJB said:

dude... i did just watch because i remember it being even less competitive than it was... i could not remember how bo got the second point... 

that shot was the only time bo touched cox's leg... he got in deep on the otuside single and cox immediately fed hips... from about one second in, bo was on the defensive... it was only a matter of time... 

it was literally his only bright spot in two matches... he got in on a single and got scored on because of it...

again, root for your guy... i get it... but please try and understand what you are watching...

He got just as deep, even getting around behind in match 2.  But whatever, Cox was better on that day.  Will see what happens next time..

1 minute ago, Mokoma said:

He got just as deep, even getting around behind in match 2.  But whatever, Cox was better on that day.  Will see what happens next time..

to be fair, i could not stand the thought of watching match 2... it wasn't competive... i only watched the first one again so i could refresh how bo got gifted that second point...

i went and watched match 2 on double speed... it made almost bearable...

and yes, with 10 seconds to go and the match decided, cox broke position and bo almost got an offensive point on his resume'...

6 hours ago, cjc007 said:

He read the results from weigh ins. 87 kgs is really, really close to 86 kgs. It's not close to 97 kgs.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Be that as it may, none of us chat room warriors have any clue what is right or wrong for any of these guys, so I get a kick out of those that think they do. 

5 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

you are an idiot.

You are probably right. But I’m just a weeeee bit smart enough to know that pretending I know what’s right or wrong for any of these guys isn’t going to make me look any smarter. 

hey, if you can get someone to pay for you to travel all over the world while not having any realistic chance of actually earning a spot on the national team because you refuse to wrestle your optimum weight, then good on you...

it's a good gig if you can get it...

basically, welfare... bo doesn't even have to wrestle while traveling... 

50 minutes ago, LJB said:

hey, if you can get someone to pay for you to travel all over the world while not having any realistic chance of actually earning a spot on the national team because you refuse to wrestle your optimum weight, then good on you...

it's a good gig if you can get it...

basically, welfare... bo doesn't even have to wrestle while traveling... 

You don’t think Bo has a chance at a top 3 finish?  That’s just utter nonsense.

16 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

You don’t think Bo has a chance at a top 3 finish?  That’s just utter nonsense.

no, i do not...

he has zero chance against cox and snyder...

gadsen shows up and wrestles he isn't beating him, but, gadsen could lay an egg...

walz same...

zillmer and moore have actually got results at 97 "keggers", so, they both have a better than average chance of dropping bo... 

what other full size 97 "kegger" could show up at trials?

again, a bananna peel might be thrown on the mat and get him a lucky 3rd, but, i would be extremely surprised by it...

to be 100% fair...

bo has a full year to pick up some heavy stuff and put it back down as well as improve his actual wrestling... he is a room with world champs all around him... it is not out of the realm of possibility he could get bigger and better and sneak into 3rd...

i suppose it remains to be seen if he is dedicated to wrestling enough for that...

if he already has plans to go into MMA, i just don't see him sticking around just to say he was 3rd in the nation in 2021...

Holy $HlT man.

What did he do to you?

Did he steal your cousins girlfriend or something?

You've entirely lost your marbles here.

In no match has Zillmer, Moore, or Macchiavello shown they were even NEAR the same class as Bo. What is one more year going to to for them that it won't accentuate just as much(or more) for Nickal?

Zillmer and Moore just beat those two #3 contenders you listed in Gadsen and Waltz that are what you're claiming as proverbial locks? You're joking right?

Macchiavello was the 4th toon (Snyder, Cox, and Nickal were the 1st three) to qualify for the trials and he did it by way of outplacing the rest of the 97 kegger field at the BF.

At this point it looks like you're just generally being rowdy to cause a ruckus. I don't get it.

15 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Holy $HlT man.

What did he do to you?

Did he steal your cousins girlfriend or something?

You've entirely lost your marbles here.

In no match has Zillmer, Moore, or Macchiavello shown they were even NEAR the same class as Bo. What is one more year going to to for them that it won't accentuate just as much(or more) for Nickal?

Zillmer and Moore just beat those two #3 contenders you listed in Gadsen and Waltz that are what you're claiming as proverbial locks? You're joking right?

Macchiavello was the 4th toon (Snyder, Cox, and Nickal were the 1st three) to qualify for the trials and he did it by way of outplacing the rest of the 97 kegger field at the BF.

At this point it looks like you're just generally being rowdy to cause a ruckus. I don't get it.

Ugh... you should try some original internet parlor tricks... these same tired unoriginal digs are boring...

gadsen had a bad tourney at senior nationals... it happens... if he wrestles as well as he can he drops bo... 

ziplmer and Moore actually have results at 97 “keggers”... 

Bo didn’t show at nationals and forfeited in Rome...

when he has some results against full sized 97 “kegger” men, then I’ll reevaluate my position... 

he could do absolutely nothing with our 92 “kegger” rep... not one offensive point in 2 matches... I haven’t seen anything that shows any significant gains in size or skill... if he makes some in the next year so be it...

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

Ugh... you should try some original internet parlor tricks... these same tired unoriginal digs are boring...

gadsen had a bad tourney at senior nationals... it happens... if he wrestles as well as he can he drops bo... 

ziplmer and Moore actually have results at 97 “keggers”... 

Bo didn’t show at nationals and forfeited in Rome...

when he has some results against full sized 97 “kegger” men, then I’ll reevaluate my position... 

he could do absolutely nothing with our 92 “kegger” rep... not one offensive point in 2 matches... I haven’t seen anything that shows any significant gains in size or skill... if he makes some in the next year so be it...

These straws you're grasping at are concerning.

Move past the blind hate and quit being a hypocritical troll.

You said you'd move on like 12 hours ago.

17 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

These straws you're grasping at are concerning.

Move past the blind hate and quit being a hypocritical troll.

You said you'd move on like 12 hours ago.

Blind hate?

i don’t hate anybody...

again, try something original... so far trite and boring...

when bo has any results at 97 “keggers” I’ll reevaluate my position... 

when he quits playing wrestler, I’ll watch him in MMA... I’ll root for him to do well there... but he better pack on some size if he thinks he is going to do work at 92.99 “keggers”

11 hours ago, LJB said:

i hope you keep comparing bo to world champs that he can't score a point on and he refuses to wrestle...  it is amusing...

Idiot, this is your argument. You keep saying Bo only has one tournament at 97 under his belt. Cox has exactly the same amount at 97, my real point is that you don’t make any sense. But have at it fedora boy. 

1 hour ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

Idiot, this is your argument. You keep saying Bo only has one tournament at 97 under his belt. Cox has exactly the same amount at 97, my real point is that you don’t make any sense. But have at it fedora boy. 

i keep saying bo has no senior results (he doesn't)... he wants no part of wrestling his optimum weight class (he doesn't)... he didn't score one offensive point against cox (he didn't)... and he skipped out on wrestling snyder after being flown around the world on someone else's dime (he did and he was)... 

all that is true...

sorry that does not fit into your "fan boi" fairy tale...

28 minutes ago, LJB said:

i keep saying bo has no senior results (he doesn't)... he wants no part of wrestling his optimum weight class (he doesn't)... he didn't score one offensive point against cox (he didn't)... and he skipped out on wrestling snyder after being flown around the world on someone else's dime (he did and he was)... 

all that is true...

sorry that does not fit into your "fan boi" fairy tale...

I think it's all true except the last sentence.  I'd bet that was Cael's decision.

Just now, 1032004 said:

I think it's all true except the last sentence.  I'd bet that was Cael's decision.

it doesn't matter whose decision it was...

do you think gilman would have forfeited to anyone?

JB?

snyder?

not a fukn chance...

but, we got a guy who refuses to wrestles his weight class and does not wrestle his bracket... 

yet, he has "proven" he is our 3rd best at 97 "keggers" to some of these fan bois... how ridiculous is that?

looking at all that and taking into consideration that bo had already said he was going to MMA after tokyo (which he had no chance to make the team and will continue to have no chance next year at 97 "keggers")... just let him go fan bois... he isn't interested in wrestling and that is ok... just let him go...

58 minutes ago, LJB said:

it doesn't matter whose decision it was...

do you think gilman would have forfeited to anyone?

JB?

snyder?

not a fukn chance...

but, we got a guy who refuses to wrestles his weight class and does not wrestle his bracket... 

yet, he has "proven" he is our 3rd best at 97 "keggers" to some of these fan bois... how ridiculous is that?

looking at all that and taking into consideration that bo had already said he was going to MMA after tokyo (which he had no chance to make the team and will continue to have no chance next year at 97 "keggers")... just let him go fan bois... he isn't interested in wrestling and that is ok... just let him go...

I think Snyder and Gilman would if Cael told them to, yes.

JB no idea.

I don't like it either but plenty of other guys have forfeited.   Chamizo, Suriano, etc.

Edited by 1032004

like i said, if you can get someone to pay for you to fly around the world and only wrestle the matches you want to wrestle, then good for you...

i would be down for that... 

i would wrestle any "keggers" with that deal in place...

13 hours ago, LJB said:

Didn't you mean to say if you have earned the privilege of representing team USA in international competition through the system in place then good on you??  You seem to keep forgetting that part of it (he earned it) in all your crying about how he's wasting your money. 

Just now, Lurker said:

Didn't you mean to say if you have earned the privilege of representing team USA in international competition through the system in place then good on you??  You seem to keep forgetting that part of it (he earned it) in all your crying about how he's wasting your money. 

he has earned the privilege to half ass it and not wrestle certain matches after already saying he is not interested in wrestling anymore after a couple of months?

interesting take...

but, fan bois are going to fan boi...

4 minutes ago, LJB said:

he has earned the privilege to half ass it and not wrestle certain matches after already saying he is not interested in wrestling anymore after a couple of months?

interesting take...

but, fan bois are going to fan boi...

Not a fan boi at all, (I know the utter thought of someone having a differing opinion doesn't sit well with you, but its okay, I promise), honestly don't care what weight he wrestles, or whether or not he continues past the OTT's.  But to correct you, he has earned the privilege to represent the USA.  And if not competing against a teammate in a tournament at the discretion of their coach, (the first time in the history of American wrestling that has ever happened!), is a problem for you.....grab a tissue and move on.

Have a great day

9 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Not a fan boi at all, (I know the utter thought of someone having a differing opinion doesn't sit well with you, but its okay, I promise), honestly don't care what weight he wrestles, or whether or not he continues past the OTT's.  But to correct you, he has earned the privilege to represent the USA.  And if not competing against a teammate in a tournament at the discretion of their coach, (the first time in the history of American wrestling that has ever happened!), is a problem for you.....grab a tissue and move on.

Have a great day

i could not possibly care less if someone has a different opinion... provided of course it is well thought out, consistent, and can be qualified...

and i don't need a correction... i don't feel like anyone has the right to half-ass on someone else's dime... 

if you do, great... but acknowledge it for what it really is... just playing wrestling until his ducks are in a row for his MMA career... 

5 minutes ago, LJB said:

i could not possibly care less if someone has a different opinion... provided of course it is well thought out, consistent, and can be qualified...

and i don't need a correction... i don't feel like anyone has the right to half-ass on someone else's dime... 

if you do, great... but acknowledge it for what it really is... just playing wrestling until his ducks are in a row for his MMA career... 

A) When that is anything more than your uninformed opinion, I'll revisit this.  But you do need a correction because he did earn that right.  Just because you don't like it doesn't make your opinion a fact.  That's free advice, it may help you some day.

2) And even if that's what it is, he earned that privilege.  So again, just because you don't like it, doesn't mean its not his right.  Hate to break it to you but you are not the authority on what someone's rights are, nor are you the authority on decisions you have zero knowledge about.  

Don't worry not trying to change your mind.  We all know how you feel about anything that goes against YOUR way of thinking.  Just pointing out a few things you seem to have little concept of.