hammerlockthree

Pat Downey Calling out Taylor for PEDS again...

30 minutes ago, buck said:

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings but let's all recognize Pat is an extraordinary person.   A true renaissance man.

Extraordinary - yes.  Thankfully. 

Let's all recognize that he is the poster boy for cancel culture and would be avoided by any HR professional looking to keep their own gig.  Wasn't there a little revenge photography?  Anger issues?  Substance abuse?  Add never living up to potential and the latest fiasco, calling out a World Champion with no factual basis and this is not a F500 kind of guy.    Definitely not a coaching prospect.  Best to look at risking brain damage as a career. 

7 hours ago, buck said:

Pat will be making 7 figures after Princeton and you all will still be typing in your parent's basements.

I think we’ve found the latest member of the Downey family on these boards. Only family members could ever think PDIII is a good guy, he’s no doubt a good wrestler but he’s most definitely not a stand up guy. 

1 hour ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

I think we’ve found the latest member of the Downey family on these boards. Only family members could ever think PDIII is a good guy, he’s no doubt a good wrestler but he’s most definitely not a stand up guy. 

Princeton folks obviously disagree with you.

15 minutes ago, buck said:

Princeton folks obviously disagree with you.

Obviously it's not obvious, bright guy.

11 minutes ago, buck said:

Ok tough guy.

Bring it.

18 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Apparently PD3 is working on leg attacks. And this is newsworthy, according to FloWrestling.

that video and the chamizo training sesh are the best content outside of live events Flo has had in a long time.

Edited by hammerlockthree

39 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Apparently PD3 is working on leg attacks. And this is newsworthy, according to FloWrestling.

complaining about any content that is wrestling related right now might be the silliest thing so far in this crap thread...

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

complaining about any content that is wrestling related right now might be the silliest thing so far in this crap thread...

I'm not complaining. 

I just find it amusing that a wrestler working on leg attacks is something of note. 

I don't think I've ever seen Downey score off of a leg attack. 

Just now, Le duke said:

I'm not complaining. 

I just find it amusing that a wrestler working on leg attacks is something of note. 

I don't think I've ever seen Downey score off of a leg attack. 

they are promoting their event... they are going to everyone involved and shooting content... they are giving us content when other wrestling news sites are just bitching about Flo...

and if you have never seen downey score off a leg attack, don't you think it is significant that he is actually working on them with the USA coach of the year?

SMH...

6 minutes ago, buck said:

Incredible how much hatred is directed towards this young man.

Is it though? I feel like he asks for it or even strives to get that kind of attention. 

Its a free country and he can do or say whatever he wants, but Im not sure why it surprises people that he has "haters".

Edited by russelscout

i find it amusing the "haters" in this cess pool get so wound up over him when they do exactly what he does, but, unlike downey, they all hide behind anonymous user names like cowards...

19 minutes ago, LJB said:

i find it amusing the "haters" in this cess pool get so wound up over him when they do exactly what he does, but, unlike downey, they all hide behind anonymous user names like cowards...

He is getting paid. He is a public figure in the wrestling community. If he doesnt understand that there are consequences to what he does and says, then thats on him. In reality, Im sure he knows that and is fine with it. What I dont get is why people want to make him a victim. If he wants to be a heel, let him, but expect him to get a heels responce.

Edited by russelscout

2 minutes ago, russelscout said:

He is getting paid. He is a public figure in the wrestling community. If he doesnt understand that there are consequences to what he does and says, then thats on him. In reality, Im sure he knows that and is fine with it. What I dont get is why people want to make him a victim. If he wants to be a heal, let him, but expect him to get a heels responce.

who is making him a victim?

you got a couple of posters who try and even the scales from a couple of other posters... 

they are all the same... no different... all have the same credibility and should be paid the exact same amount of attention...

but...

again...

downey is peeing in the pool from the high dive...

not being a coward behind an anonymous user name...