gowrestle

Where is Suriano?

2 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

He and his dad had a major falling out with the NJRTC with both coach Humphreys and Gooddale. Highly doubt we see Nick at Rutgers again. 

nick’s dad is a bit of a nut...I’ll leave it at that

Where do you get your info man? I’m only asking because I’m jealous. 

5 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

He and his dad had a major falling out with the NJRTC with both coach Humphreys and Gooddale. Highly doubt we see Nick at Rutgers again. 

nick’s dad is a bit of a nut...I’ll leave it at that

Hadn’t heard this but makes sense since they haven’t been at his corner for the freestyle events he entered. 

53 minutes ago, nyum said:

Where do you get your info man? I’m only asking because I’m jealous. 

Surianos dad and by extension nick apparently were “furious” that humphreys brought tomasello in to train, the surianos took it personal, mr suriano cursed some people out...a lot is said about it on the Rutgers forum

9 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Surianos dad and by extension nick apparently were “furious” that humphreys brought tomasello in to train, the surianos took it personal, mr suriano cursed some people out...a lot is said about it on the Rutgers forum

Sounds realistic....Cant find the post on their forum.. Have the link available?

54 minutes ago, buckshot1969 said:

When the coaches allowed Ashnault to compete in the NCAA finals last year they had to know there was a chance he could win and take some attention away from Nick. I think he has a legit beef this time.

I also understand that the university denied the request from the family to rename the school, University of Suriano. That probably was the proverbial “final nail in the coffin.”  

1 hour ago, gowrestle said:

I also understand that the university denied the request from the family to rename the school, University of Suriano. That probably was the proverbial “final nail in the coffin.”  

Posted on a forum they were considering going back to some form of their original name, something 'catchy' like: 

The Queen's College of the Suriano

1 hour ago, gowrestle said:

8 minutes ago, ionel said:

Posted on a forum they were considering going back to some form of their original name, something 'catchy' like: 

The Queen's College of the Suriano

I heard they had a falling out with Flo also after Flo opted out of making an exclusive series about Suriano Senior titled, "Nick's Dad" 

Edited by portajohn

11 hours ago, shieldofpistis said:

How much of a threat is nato to suriano?

A serious threat. Suriano wrestles a controlled, strength-based approach.

NATO is quite possibly the only other 57 kegger who can go tit-for-tat with Nicky Pushups, domestically, in the strength department.

10 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

A serious threat. Suriano wrestles a controlled, strength-based approach.

NATO is quite possibly the only other 57 kegger who can go tit-for-tat with Nicky Pushups, domestically, in the strength department.

When did matches start being decided on strength?

1 hour ago, klehner said:

When did matches start being decided on strength?

They aren't. Ignoring the fact that NATO can match him there, when Nicky Pushups relies on it so heavily, is errant.

Styles make matches. When he has so little to offer in the way of offense as it is and you remove his main advantage, it limits him even further.

Doesn't take a rocket surgeon or a heart scientist to figure that out