Jump to content
gowrestle

Where is Suriano?

Recommended Posts

On 5/14/2020 at 8:08 PM, AHamilton said:

They do not have wrestling in Massachusetts to the best of my knowledge.  

But I will not get lost.  You clearly have an inferiority complex and need some help.

Not from Jersey and love to make fun of them because they're our red headed crazy cousin but I'd rather spend a day with someone from Jersey than a Masshole.  Just saying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, portajohn said:

Not from Jersey and love to make fun of them because they're our red headed crazy cousin but I'd rather spend a day with someone from Jersey than a Masshole.  Just saying

True story!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 8:05 PM, moveurfeet32 said:

Ok were 2nd...but this is a Wrestling board...Do they even have Wrestling in Massachusetts? Get Lost

Massachusetts is the top state for education. It’s followed by New Jersey, Florida, Washington and New Hampshire to round out the top five. Seven of the 10 states with the best education systems also rank among the top 10 Best States overall. Explore more about the best state for education below.

 

On 5/14/2020 at 8:08 PM, AHamilton said:

They do not have wrestling in Massachusetts to the best of my knowledge.  

But I will not get lost.  You clearly have an inferiority complex and need some help.

@moveurfeet32 there is only one way to settle this.  You and @AHamilton in a duel.  Location: Weehawken, NJ.  I like your chances moveurfeet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, portajohn said:

 

@moveurfeet32 there is only one way to settle this.  You and @AHamilton in a duel.  Location: Weehawken, NJ.  I like your chances moveurfeet

Ah... the interview at Weehauken! Now you know why I have these thoughts on NJ.  

But no reason to resort to violence.  Facts already decided this minor dispute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 4:42 PM, moveurfeet32 said:

What a Clown...Where are you from?...You just can't afford to live here...Theres a reason we have the BEST SCHOOL SYSTEM  in America and it costs so much to live here...Have you ever visited a good town in NJ?  I don't expect a response from you!!

We border great cities in NYC (Best city in World)....basically North Jersey... and Philadelphia ..South Jersey with so many great attractions...Broadway shows, Best Museums in USA and best restaurants in America

If you are a Sports fan you have so many options very close...NFL..MLB..NBA..NHL...Most Jersey people are within an hour or train ride of The Giants and Jets who play in NJ and right over bridge of Eagles in NFL...Sixers. Nets and Knicks in NBA..The Mets, Phillies and Yankees in MLB..The Islanders, Devils and Flyers in NHL

The Jersey Shore is just a beautiful place and some of the best beaches in USA...if you own a Home there its probably a Million dollar property

The food options are just amazing...If your food is not great you will not survive...Try eating a Pizza in the midwest or South

We have Ski Mountains in State and border The Pocono Mountains

We have real fishing right here on The Atlantic Ocean and some great lakes, Not some freshwater pond you get all worked up when you catch a 1.5lb fish

We have some of the best produce in USA grown here...Tomatoes, Corn, Blueberries etc.are all the best in USA

We have some great hunting spots

We are The Garden State for a reason

We have The best Casinos in America along with Vegas...Have you ever been to a Casino in the Midwest or outside Atlantic City NJ or Vegas...What Dumps

AND MOST IMPORTANT WE LOVE WRESTLING AND HAVE A REAL STATE HS TOURNAMENT ...1 CHAMP ..1 CLASS ...AND HAVE A GREAT TRACK RECORD!

Again Where are You From?? So funny when people bad mouth New Jersey but won't dare mention where their from...What a Clown Ogaldummy and ionelidiot are ...WHERE ARE YOU FROM??

I Don't want to ever badmouth other states but but when people attack NJ They have No clue!

CRICKETS!!!!

 

Lol - the Pocono’s are big hills.  Come to Colorado if you want mountains!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Scorenomore said:

Lol - the Pocono’s are big hills.  Come to Colorado if you want mountains!

Speaking of the Rockies a Tibetan once said to me. "You're mountains are our foothills"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Scorenomore said:

Lol - the Pocono’s are big hills.  Come to Colorado if you want mountains!

Colorado does have some big mountains. But if you want the most mountains, Nevada holds that title.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 8:08 PM, AHamilton said:

They do not have wrestling in Massachusetts to the best of my knowledge.  

So, Chas Tucker started wrestling when he got to Blair?  Pretty impressive to be a national prep finalist his first year there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 10:25 PM, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

I live in just outside of Philadelphia, and I stand by my statement. The jersey shore is a filthy place filled with too many trashy people. Your football teams play in NJ but claim N.Y. that’s all you need to know, nobody wants to claim NJ lol. Also NJ has probably the worst drivers in the country, they don’t even let you guys make left hand turns. Jug handles are the worst. Atlantic City  is a total ghost town now with many of those casinos going bankrupt. 

HAHAHA...Outside of Philadelphia??? Your a clown...were do you go in the summer ?? Everyone in that area with any cash goes to the Jersey Shore...You Know that...As for the Virginia guy you want to talk about a ****hole State!! Where HS Wrestling is not good!

Edited by moveurfeet32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, klehner said:

So, Chas Tucker started wrestling when he got to Blair?  Pretty impressive to be a national prep finalist his first year there.

Yes.  My understanding is that Chas was cut from basketball and Buxton needed to fill a spot on the team and he was talked into going out for the sport as a freshman.  With all the great coaching, athletic ability,  and workout partners, he was able to get really good really quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 6:37 PM, AKHUNTER said:

with all due respect............... all of your little states down there suck........in my humble opinion....... tho some suck less than others.

As an avid fisherman and hunter I am in Nirvana.

Hey...if anybody from Texas starts talking trash about you, you can always threaten to subdivide, and then Texas will fall down a spot on the list of largest states!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, moveurfeet32 said:

HAHAHA...Outside of Philadelphia??? Your a clown...were do you go in the summer ?? Everyone in that area with any cash goes to the Jersey Shore...You Know that...As for the Virginia guy you want to talk about a ****hole State!! Where HS Wrestling is not good!

What an absolute schmuck, the jersey shore is where People go with cash? I have a little bit of cash so I go to places where I can see my feet once I’m into my ankles. Not the brown water which is an extension of the trash state NJ is. Why don’t you keep talking about how great NJ is by talking about the surrounding states. What a clown, jersey is great because it’s close to N.Y. city and the Poconos. You just sound stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

What an absolute schmuck, the jersey shore is where People go with cash? I have a little bit of cash so I go to places where I can see my feet once I’m into my ankles. Not the brown water which is an extension of the trash state NJ is. Why don’t you keep talking about how great NJ is by talking about the surrounding states. What a clown, jersey is great because it’s close to N.Y. city and the Poconos. You just sound stupid. 

Time to update your views from the 1980s.  NJ oceans are very clean; I recall doing a triathlon off Long Branch in the 1990s and seeing crabs on the sea bottom about 20' down.

For such a ****ty place, why is property in these Shore towns so expensive?  Median home prices as of 2019:

Stone Harbor:  $1,300,000

Deal:  $1,210,000

Avalon:  $1,120,000

Mantaloking:  $989,000

Avon by the Sea:  $847,500

Sea Girt:  $830,000

Allenhurst:  $802,500

 

I live in one of those Shore counties.  I live two miles from a 600+ acre county park and another 200+ acre county park.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, klehner said:

Time to update your views from the 1980s.  NJ oceans are very clean; I recall doing a triathlon off Long Branch in the 1990s and seeing crabs on the sea bottom about 20' down.

For such a ****ty place, why is property in these Shore towns so expensive?  Median home prices as of 2019:

Stone Harbor:  $1,300,000

Deal:  $1,210,000

Avalon:  $1,120,000

Mantaloking:  $989,000

Avon by the Sea:  $847,500

Sea Girt:  $830,000

Allenhurst:  $802,500

 

I live in one of those Shore counties.  I live two miles from a 600+ acre county park and another 200+ acre county park.

Even though I (in attempted humor) took a jab at Jersey, I must admit the areas of Avalon/Stone Harbor are beautiful and loads of fun. While working in Philly back in the 80's we rented places there and spent many nights at Fred's, the Little P, the Windrift etc... In fact, The Stone Harbor Police department owns the distinction of having been the only department to place me under arrest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jeffrideal said:

Guess you have never been to Alaska? 

I’ve actually worked in Alaska. It’s a neat state. But Nevada has the most mountain ranges in the U.S, even more than Alaska.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jeffrideal said:

Guess you have never been to Alaska? 

I wasn't going to mention that but........... we have single mountain ranges with more square miles than the whole of Nevada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, AKHUNTER said:

I wasn't going to mention that but........... we have single mountain ranges with more square miles than the whole of Nevada.

... yeah but ...but ... they have more ... ahh ... more gambling  ;)

Edited by ionel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, klehner said:

Time to update your views from the 1980s.  NJ oceans are very clean; I recall doing a triathlon off Long Branch in the 1990s and seeing crabs on the sea bottom about 20' down.

For such a ****ty place, why is property in these Shore towns so expensive?  Median home prices as of 2019:

Stone Harbor:  $1,300,000

Deal:  $1,210,000

Avalon:  $1,120,000

Mantaloking:  $989,000

Avon by the Sea:  $847,500

Sea Girt:  $830,000

Allenhurst:  $802,500

 

I live in one of those Shore counties.  I live two miles from a 600+ acre county park and another 200+ acre county park.

By clean I assume you mean no more hypodermic needles floating on shore. The brown water however is not my cup of tea, nor the ignorant New Yorkers/ north jersey folks that flock the areas. Simple day trips for the kids is the most I can tolerate.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...