gowrestle

Where is Suriano?

24 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

Western Jersey is awesome, especially along the Delaware River. The coastal cities are dumps, but that how it goes in Jersey!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

More ignorance from someone who probably hasn't been south of Exit 117 on the Parkway.

More ignorance from someone who probably hasn't been south of Exit 117 on the Parkway.
I've been there, nice area. Not a lot of big cities down that way. I even dated a girl from down that way 30 years ago.

You have to admit Hoboken, Jersey City, and Newark are not the place to raise your kids.

Loosen up a little.

28 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

I've been there, nice area. Not a lot of big cities down that way. I even dated a girl from down that way 30 years ago.

You have to admit Hoboken, Jersey City, and Newark are not the place to raise your kids.

Loosen up a little.

Hoboken?  Have you been living under a rock?  Median home price is over $700k...It's not 2005.  Can't believe you have me defending Jersey

10 hours ago, klehner said:

Time to update your views from the 1980s.  NJ oceans are very clean; I recall doing a triathlon off Long Branch in the 1990s and seeing crabs on the sea bottom about 20' down.

For such a ****ty place, why is property in these Shore towns so expensive?  Median home prices as of 2019:

Stone Harbor:  $1,300,000

Deal:  $1,210,000

Avalon:  $1,120,000

Mantaloking:  $989,000

Avon by the Sea:  $847,500

Sea Girt:  $830,000

Allenhurst:  $802,500

I live in one of those Shore counties.  I live two miles from a 600+ acre county park and another 200+ acre county park.

Haha...this was great...call a guy out for 80's views, then use 90's views as your rebuttal? Priceless.

43 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Haha...this was great...call a guy out for 80's views, then use 90's views as your rebuttal? Priceless.

Ha yourself:  there was a concerted effort to clean up the water in the 1980s and thereafter, and the effects are lasting.  Do I need to reference every time
I've been in the water in the succeeding 25 years?

35 minutes ago, klehner said:

Ha yourself:  there was a concerted effort to clean up the water in the 1980s and thereafter, and the effects are lasting.  Do I need to reference every time

Then maybe you should have said that from the beginning???  Calling a guy out for having 80's views then using 90's views to argue....haha...that's CNN stuff right there. 

Seems some New Englanders and New Jerseyians can get along.    :-)

Boston's Dropkick Murphys will be streaming a concert from an empty Fenway Park.

Appearing remotely from New Jersey,for 2 songs,Bruce.

Edited by rpbobcat

Hoboken?  Have you been living under a rock?  Median home price is over $700k...It's not 2005.  Can't believe you have me defending Jersey
I don't care how much the overpriced homes are in Hoboken. It's still a dump

On 5/18/2020 at 7:55 PM, klehner said:

Yes, and please provide proof that you entered the water.

On 5/11/2020 at 12:57 PM, VakAttack said:

Ashnault seems like a good dude, but it probably chaps his ass a little that just due to the chronology of when the weight classes were wrestled, Suriano is technically Rutger's first ever champ.

They tied as the 1st ever champs - chronology doesn't matter (except for dopes on this message board.) There is no technicality involved here. They share the RU title.

Anything other than the legit tie is nothing more than silly fodder for a message board.

7 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

They tied as the 1st ever champs - chronology doesn't matter (except for dopes on this message board.) There is no technicality involved here. They share the RU title.

Anything other than the legit tie is nothing more than silly fodder for a message board.

Which state was the first state?

11 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I mean, pretty sure the ESPN announcers proclaimed Suriano as the first champ, because it was true.