Sign in to follow this  
Buckeyebison

List in order of best to dull match?

1. 197 ( A war. I love that non-stop action)

2. 157 (Great battle. Wanted Welch to win but props to DSJ)

3. 165 (Dake/Taylor - very hyped match in recent memory)

4. 133 (Logan was crazy lucky that time)

5. 125 (Delgado did his business in mad scramble)

6. 184 (We all knew that Ed Ruth would win easy)

7. 174 (Overtime, yes but just ok action)

8. 149 (Close yes but JO did his business. Nothing much special)

9. HWT (HWT is a HWT. Hey, at least we get to see well-toned HWT instead of pot bellied HWT)

10. 141 (Maple match was ok. Maple didn't explode as we used to see. Bummer)

What do you think?

Something along the lines of:

HWT

All of the matches were great, though, even the ones where the guy I was pulling for didn't win. Fantastic tournament. Looking forward to next season already.

HWT

I'd like to hear your reasoning at putting 174 last. If it's personal, then I have no issue with that because if you don't like either guy then it would be boring.

There were a couple scrambles, Brown had perry on his back as time ran out.

I'm not by any means saying that it was a great exciting match, but 141 was the snoozer of the night, by far.

HWT

I'd like to hear your reasoning at putting 174 last. If it's personal, then I have no issue with that because if you don't like either guy then it would be boring.

I'm not by any means saying that it was a great exciting match, but 141 was the snoozer of the night, by far.

No, it's not personal. From what I know, I like all the Top 8-10 guys in the 174 class as people. I just do not like the style of wrestling that everyone in that weight class seems to deploy. For example, I prefer Pac 12 football over SEC. I might be in the minority, but I prefer a 50-49 football game over a 10-7 game with 15 punts and great defense. Also, 141 was pretty bad as well.

HWT

No, it's not personal. From what I know, I like all the Top 8-10 guys in the 174 class as people. I just do not like the style of wrestling that everyone in that weight class seems to deploy. For example, I prefer Pac 12 football over SEC. I might be in the minority, but I prefer a 50-49 football game over a 10-7 game with 15 punts and great defense. Also, 141 was pretty bad as well.

I agree with this. 141 and 174 were both kinda boring. One has to be last. How about a 9A and 9B, lol.