Why would that Scraplife post be removed?

Why are people saying it is racist?  It seems purely political, and is saying all the racial claims are not true.

It's just somebody who has a hyperbolic view of the Democratic Party.  

Edited by HoundedHawk

Anyway so when the twitter mob is done tearing scraplife to pieces ( a small wrestling only business) and demanding everyone leave the company and they will eventually have to close down there factory and lay off a bunch of low to middle wage people which will undoubtedly include plenty of black and Hispanic workers, in the middle of pandemic with millions already out of work. Will the social justice warriors like Gross, Downey, James green and Nomad to name a few , will they start a fund for these everyday people that are going to lose a job bc of there “wokeness” ...so by getting mad at a drunk white guys Facebook post they will probably indirectly cost dozens of people ,including some black people there lively hoods all in the name of social justice and black lives matter. 

and what did they accomplish out of all this? Nothing, nothing at all except probably hurting innocent people. Dividing wrestling fans and I personally know 2 brothers who dropped Flo after they saw nomad garbage virtue singling post...the man is like 32 pledging to combat and fight racism, like what the hell have you been doing the last 30 years then? Non political people see right through the BS 

but god forbid try to tell them this because they ll just block you or pat Downey will incoherently threaten to beat you up ....

What a time to be alive 

Edited by Antitroll2828

8 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Anyway so when the twitter mob is done tearing scraplife to pieces ( a small wrestling only business) and demanding everyone leave the company and they will eventually have to close down there factory and lay off a bunch of low to middle wage people which will undoubtedly include plenty of black and Hispanic workers, in the middle of pandemic with millions already out of work. Will the social justice warriors like Gross, Downey, James green and Nomad to name a few , will they start a fund for these everyday people that are going to lose a job bc of there “wokeness” ...so by getting mad at a drunk white guys Facebook post they will probably indirectly cost dozens of people ,including some black people there lively hoods all in the name of social justice and black lives matter. 

and what did they accomplish out of all this? Nothing, nothing at all except probably hurting innocent people. Dividing wrestling fans and I personally know 2 brothers who dropped Flo after they saw nomad garbage virtue singling post...the man is like 32 pledging to combat and fight racism, like what the hell have you been doing the last 30 years then? Non political people see right through the BS 

but god forbid try to tell them this because they ll just block you or pat Downey will incoherently threaten to beat you up ....

What a time to be alive 

People have values and goals.   They don't want to be associated with people who don't share their values and get in the way of achieving their goals. The culprits are the immature people who don't understand freedom of speech.

well, apparently dude was quite the lovable little fella before his ridiculously poorly timed manifesto got posted... these athletes probably should have known previous to now, right?

but...

again...

(never happened) 

5 minutes ago, LJB said:

well, apparently dude was quite the lovable little fella before his ridiculously poorly timed manifesto got posted... these athletes probably should have known previous to now, right?

but...

again...

(never happened) 

Yeah several people saying that in the twitter comments and such.   Were there people clamoring for a boycott previously?  Maybe there were, who knows, I honestly didn't know ScrapLife made anything other than t-shirts with initials of guys that recently graduated.

I do agree with the above that if they ousted the guy (rightfully so), it does seem a bit knee jerk to abandon the whole company.    But it was weird how it went from "hacked," to "it was an employee," to "it was the founder" (and I may even be skipping a step or two).   Unless the first few steps were all just this Beshada guy the whole time, that part isn't a good look for the whole company.

someone mentioned in the thread that never existed that this beshada cat had made some very interesting rape comments...

can anyone substantiate this?

i wonder how this could have slipped below the mob's radar...

24 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Yeah several people saying that in the twitter comments and such.   Were there people clamoring for a boycott previously?  Maybe there were, who knows, I honestly didn't know ScrapLife made anything other than t-shirts with initials of guys that recently graduated.

I do agree with the above that if they ousted the guy (rightfully so), it does seem a bit knee jerk to abandon the whole company.    But it was weird how it went from "hacked," to "it was an employee," to "it was the founder" (and I may even be skipping a step or two).   Unless the first few steps were all just this Beshada guy the whole time, that part isn't a good look for the whole company.

I believe the company panicked at first then beshada came out pretty early and took responsibility and was gone which should have put an end to it right there but the mob never has enough. Also for all the accusations him being a racist or bigot I have yet to see someone come out and say they’ve ever heard him speak with hate or malice about black people, from his twitter feed he’s a hard core republican with a strong distaste for liberals but Nothing racial..so unless nomad and people have some receipts he could probably sue because you can’t just slander and paint someone as a racist with no proof.

14 minutes ago, LJB said:

someone mentioned in the thread that never existed that this beshada cat had made some very interesting rape comments...

can anyone substantiate this?

i wonder how this could have slipped below the mob's radar...

I don’t think it was beshada that was being referred with those comments in the thread that the ministry of truth corrected for us

2 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

I don’t think it was beshada that was being referred with those comments in the thread that the ministry of truth corrected for us

if it did exist...

was it not?

how could i totally misconstrue that comment?

again...

if it ever did in fact exist...

7 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

...because you can’t just slander and paint someone as a racist with no proof.

clearly you have not been paying attention to the climate in this country in recent weeks...

or...

maybe none of that existed either...

1 hour ago, Antitroll2828 said:

What a time to be alive 

I assume you will talk to those two brothers into subscribing to Flo once again. As you say, the branding you attribute to a company should not determine whether you purchase that company's product.

Edited by Katie

37 minutes ago, LJB said:

if it did exist...

was it not?

how could i totally misconstrue that comment?

again...

if it ever did in fact exist...

When it existed someone mentioned Willie retweeting cernovich who apparently once tweeted making excuses for rape so apparently that meant Willie stood for everything cernovich every tweeted idk it’s when the thread really jumped off the rails...or didn’t because it never actually happened ...but you know what I mean 

14 minutes ago, Katie said:

I assume you will talk to those two brothers into subscribing to Flo once again. As you say, the branding you attribute to a company should not determine whether you purchase that company's product.

Well they are two grown men from Cuba who took a Anthony echemendia like journey to get here and they have very strong opinions about this kind of stuff and both were pretty big Nomad fans and thought it was cowardly of him to join an angry mob on twitter and start calling people out as racist, if you feel that way call them out to there face not on the internet when you have 100 people backing you up....so at the end of the day I respect everyone’s opinion as long it’s actually there opinion and not just someone trying to prove how woke they are or someone getting bullied into submission 

beautiful part about America we all can have our unique opinions (For now).

i personally hope the business survives because how many wrestling only businesses are out there really? Plus they employ real people with real bills and responsibilities and a bunch of college kids internet rage shouldn’t cost them a job especially at a time like this, considering the accused party stepped aside within 10 hours of the post 

2 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

What a time to be alive 

So tell us, how many low to middle wage black and Hispanic people work in their factory?

5 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

People have values and goals.   They don't want to be associated with people who don't share their values and get in the way of achieving their goals. The culprits are the immature people who don't understand freedom of speech.

So Zain has a problem with this guys views but is ok with being associated with PSU? PSU had one of the biggest scandals in recent memory. Two faced if you ask me, these guys show there true colors when they tuck tail and run when times get tough. 

There is unrest in the forest
There is trouble with the trees
For the maples want more sunlight
And the oaks ignore their pleas
The trouble with the maples
And they're quite convinced they're right
They say the oaks are just too lofty
And they grab up all the light
But the oaks can't help their feelings
If they like the way they're made
And they wonder why the maples
Can't be happy in their shade?
There is trouble in the forest
And the creatures all have fled
As the maples scream, "oppression"
And the oaks just shake their heads
So the maples formed a union
And demanded equal rights
"The oaks are just too greedy
We will make them give us light"
Now there's no more oak oppression
For they passed a noble law
And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet
Axe
And saw

3 hours ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

So Zain has a problem with this guys views but is ok with being associated with PSU? PSU had one of the biggest scandals in recent memory. Two faced if you ask me, these guys show there true colors when they tuck tail and run when times get tough. 

Apparently that is true.  Do you honestly expect him to take on this stink?