4 minutes ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

I don't get why Nomad's twitter posts would get someone to unsubscribe to Flo. just unfollow or block Nomad on twitter. seems like that would actually solve the problem, whereas unsubscribing from Flo just stops you from seeing the content on FloWrestling, not Nomad's objectionable tweets. makes the story sound, I don't know, unbelievable?

Nice ,Spey now passively aggressively calling original OG Flo supporters liars, they were huge fans of nomad for a long time bc he covers so much international wrestling ( as I pointed out they wrestled in Cuba), And they viewed what he did as cowardly and felt like he’s phony and this may shock you but people from other places have much stronger principles then Americans and they made a choice 

for the record I think what nomad did was whack but I did not cancel my Flo account, didn’t even block him on twitter lol  but if you would like to hear it from one of them I’m sure one would message you on twitter and explain thru there own words if you want 

or you could call me liar again your call 

also millburn sucks 

10 minutes ago, LJB said:

by that logic, no one should have run from a scrap life sponsorship...

furthermore, those that did not should not be getting blasted on all platforms for not doing throwing away their sponsorship...

come on spey... you are smarter than this...

12 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

They use a spilt factory , scraplife and some other company are made in one building.. 

The initial post literally referred to them as "a small wrestling only business" and went on to say "they will eventually have to close down there factory and lay off a bunch of low to middle wage people which will undoubtedly include plenty of black and Hispanic workers"

You see how those two things directly contradict each other, right? Small wrestling only businesses don't have the resources or production volume to gainfully employee a "bunch of low to middle wage people."

They don't have some army of factory workers. The thought that this is going to cost a "bunch" of blue collar factory workers their livelihood is laughably absurd. 

Edited by lurk_nowitzki

7 minutes ago, LJB said:

by that logic, no one should have run from a scrap life sponsorship...

furthermore, those that did not should not be getting blasted on all platforms for not doing throwing away their sponsorship...

come on spey... you are smarter than this...

I guess if you consider Nomad's tweets and Don's post to be equally objectionable. The thought had admittedly not occurred to me but yes, if you were as offended by Nomad's tweets as most people were at Don's post then sure, unsubscribe from Flo. 

1 minute ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Nice ,Spey now passively aggressively calling original OG Flo supporters liars, they were huge fans of nomad for a long time bc he covers so much international wrestling ( as I pointed out they wrestled in Cuba), And they viewed what he did as cowardly and felt like he’s phony and this may shock you but people from other places have much stronger principles then Americans and they made a choice 

for the record I think what nomad did was whack but I did not cancel my Flo account, didn’t even block him on twitter lol  but if you would like to hear it from one of them I’m sure one would message you on twitter and explain thru there own words if you want 

or you could call me liar again your call 

also millburn sucks 

I would definitely be interested in hearing from one of your Cuban friends. By all means have them hit me up. I would also apologize for doubting your story. It still sounds unbelievable to me but I've been wrong before!

Also the Millburn Deli rules!

1 minute ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

I guess if you consider Nomad's tweets and Don's post to be equally objectionable. The thought had admittedly not occurred to me but yes, if you were as offended by Nomad's tweets as most people were at Don's post then sure, unsubscribe from Flo. 

personally, i don't consider either of them that offensive... that is for all those who just love virtue signal and other such silliness...

but, what i am is someone who appreciates principles, values, thoughts, whatever being used equally across the board no matter the situation...

1 hour ago, lu1979 said:

People are missing a larger point on this - since when are people not entitled to express an opinion in this country?  Now Drew Blees can't express his opinion on the kneeling during the national anthem without being castigated as a racist?  This guy from Scraplife has a right to express his opinion regardless if it is popular or not.  There is nothing remotely racist in that guy's post.  If we are not free to criticize  or disagree with a political party (Democrats) or a very political group pushing an agenda (like BLM) we are in big trouble in this country.  If you think I am out of line check out the Van Jones interview with some singer named Andra Day - according to her "you can't control the the thoughts of the people being oppressed.  You have to control the thoughts of the oppressor  - whether they're aware of it or not" end quote - So the message if you buy into the concepts of "systemic racism" "institutional racism" and "white privilege" is that we can be racist even if we don't realize it.  That is very convenient.  The goal posts have been magically moved in the midst of the game and its still happening.  I believe that I like many Americans are very committed to reaching what the original goal was as it was eloquently described in MLK's I have a dream speech.  Personally I think this country is a hell of a lot closer to being at that original goal than people (especially liberal Democrats) give it credit for.  Well I have probably said more than I should but not allowing people to have an opinion should bother all Americans.

The first amendment exists to prevent the government from jailing people who speak out. It is not a free pass to say whatever you want with impunity and no risk of personal or professional ramifications. He exercised his right to expressed his opinion, and now he is facing the consequences, none of which are legal in nature.

Edited by lurk_nowitzki

6 minutes ago, lurk_nowitzki said:

The first amendment exists to prevent the government from jailing people who speak out. It is not a free pass to say whatever you want with impunity and no risk of personal or professional ramifications. He exercised his right to expressed his opinion, and no he is facing the consequences, none of which are legal in nature.

Here is one of the few who understand the principles of our capitalist democracy. 

Edited by Katie

3 minutes ago, DoubleHalf said:

I live in a city and have friends that are in the police force, in Buffalo, NY no less which has been all over the news. I have been in constant communication with them and I have gotten updates from them directly.

You literally lost all credibility by saying half the people protesting are rioting, if that were the case, it would be all out war on the streets. To say half the people are getting paid is such a nut job conspiracy to diminish what is going on it also significantly reduces your credibility. 

You must live on a farm and be terrified of people that are different from you. You must live in constant fear. I feel bad for people like you that have been so brainwashed about all this that all you can do is say half the people are rioting or looting. Your post is a complete joke, was your granddaddy a confederate soldier? Why hard or such resentment and hate? 

Rioting and looting is wrong and it IS a small percentage of people and you are choosing to focus on the outliers than the broader issue at hand. 

I live in New York City where my friend had his head smashed in with bricks, where my nypd friend now needs multiple surgeries because he got jumped by 6 “peaceful protesters” almost all of manhatten is absolutely ravaged, they are throwing Molotov cocktails are cops on a nightly basis, the mayors daughter is hitting cops with rocks... 30 year veterans saying it’s worse then 9/11, over 20 cops up and quit for what’s happening to them and how they have no support from the top...that’s the scene from the ground, so until you look out a window and you see what looks like the purge outside then you can lecture me....

Your a clown my “Great great grand daddy” fought for the union and lost both his legs .... my best friend was undercover with antifa for years, you can repeat garbage talking points all you want but you clearly have no actual insight into this past was msnbc tells you.

for the record my issue with this hasn’t nothing to do with race but what narrow minded people like yourself don’t realize is that black lives matter as an organization is a joke and u can literally go to there main page and see what the goals of these protests are, ( it’s not peace and love, it’s mayhem and destruction)

Black lives obviously matter just as much as anyone else but this BLM organization is corrupt as they come, the people not affiliated with them, that are coming out and marching are literally the best part of America, normal people marching against what they see as injustices but the problem is those voices won’t be heard because of the destruction by others. 

5 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

I live in New York City where my friend had his head smashed in with bricks, where my nypd friend now needs multiple surgeries because he got jumped by 6 “peaceful protesters” almost all of manhatten is absolutely ravaged, they are throwing Molotov cocktails are cops on a nightly basis, the mayors daughter is hitting cops with rocks... 30 year veterans saying it’s worse then 9/11, over 20 cops up and quit for what’s happening to them and how they have no support from the top...that’s the scene from the ground, so until you look out a window and you see what looks like the purge outside then you can lecture me....

Your a clown my “Great great grand daddy” fought for the union and lost both his legs .... my best friend was undercover with antifa for years, you can repeat garbage talking points all you want but you clearly have no actual insight into this past was msnbc tells you.

for the record my issue with this hasn’t nothing to do with race but what narrow minded people like yourself don’t realize is that black lives matter as an organization is a joke and u can literally go to there main page and see what the goals of these protests are, ( it’s not peace and love, it’s mayhem and destruction)

Black lives obviously matter just as much as anyone else but this BLM organization is corrupt as they come, the people not affiliated with them, that are coming out and marching are literally the best part of America, normal people marching against what they see as injustices but the problem is those voices won’t be heard because of the destruction by others. 

Cool of you to pick every Fox News headline and associate it with yourself... You still can’t help yourself but focus on what a small percentage of bad actors are doing compared to how many people are actually in the streets protesting and lumping everyone else into the same category. Since David Duke is a trump supporter should I classify all republicans as part of the KKK? That would be utterly absurd and is exactly what you’re doing with Black Lives Matter which I never even brought up. Saying the protest in NY is worse than 9/11 should make you ashamed of yourself. Most people marching in the streets are not ‘in an organization’ 

If your friend truly had his head beat in with a brick, I’m sorry for that. But to diminish the equal rights, treatment and end to systematic oppression of blacks because of whatever experience you see when you look out your window is incredibly myopic. You only speak in the hyperbolic and can’t be taken seriously at all,  just like everyone, you’re entitled to your own opinion, as am I but I wouldn’t be surprised if Fox News calls you to make a guest appearance in Tucker Carlson. 

And if your great granddaddy was in the civil war, I’d expect a lot more understanding that when he fought, blacks were F’ing Slaves! It’s not like they chose to come to the US. They didn’t exactly get the same start your granddaddy did legs or no legs. 

14 minutes ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

I would definitely be interested in hearing from one of your Cuban friends. By all means have them hit me up. I would also apologize for doubting your story. It still sounds unbelievable to me but I've been wrong before!

Also the Millburn Deli rules!

I’ll agree on the deli... the rest of town not so much...Tanelli and Podhertz Were some exciting guys to watch though 

I think the point your missing is a lot of people just view what beshada said as either dumb, overtly political, and Or just terrible timing but not racist ...hopefully they can explain it better then me but as people who experienced types of violent racism in their lives they are “triggered” as might say by people just carelessly throwing the word racist around, they think just blindly calling people racists takes away from the actual meaning of the word, so as big nomad fans they saw it as a slap in there face when he joined the angry mob that was calling this guy out and accusing him of racism without actual proof

when you’ve seen people’s houses burned down in your country just because they married someone black your view of what racism is definitely going to be different then that of college kids who haven’t had a chance to step out in the real world yet 

again for the record maybe beshada is a racist, I don’t know him but if it turns he is then I’ll be the first person to tell him to play in traffic 

Anyway I know Atleast 1 of them follows you I’m sure they can articulate it better then me  

8 minutes ago, jchapman said:

Almost all of Manhattan is absolutely ravaged?  Worse than 9/11?  Innocent death toll must be at least 3,000 then.  I can’t believe the corrupt media has kept all this from us, and also prevented every single person in NYC from posting about it on social media.

Direct quotes from 32 year veteran, it’s posted online feel free to read it, referring to Manhattan as occupied territory and saying how it was hopeless to try and stop it but please keep telling me how it really is from your balcony in Buffalo. You can find plenty of videos of how every store from from the river til past 50st is boarded up, looted and some burned, bigger companies hiring black water type soldiers with German Shepard’s guarding some of the bigger places that haven’t been completely wiped out in broad daylight....but yea no nothing to see here keep moving 

13 minutes ago, jchapman said:

Almost all of Manhattan is absolutely ravaged?  Worse than 9/11?  Innocent death toll must be at least 3,000 then.  I can’t believe the corrupt media has kept all this from us, and also prevented every single person in NYC from posting about it on social media.

Don't feed the troll.

7 minutes ago, DoubleHalf said:

Cool of you to pick every Fox News headline and associate it with yourself... You still can’t help yourself but focus on what a small percentage of bad actors are doing compared to how many people are actually in the streets protesting and lumping everyone else into the same category. Since David Duke is a trump supporter should I classify all republicans as part of the KKK? That would be utterly absurd and is exactly what you’re doing with Black Lives Matter which I never even brought up. Saying the protest in NY is worse than 9/11 should make you ashamed of yourself. Most people marching in the streets are not ‘in an organization’ 

If your friend truly had his head beat in with a brick, I’m sorry for that. But to diminish the equal rights, treatment and end to systematic oppression of blacks because of whatever experience you see when you look out your window is incredibly myopic. You only speak in the hyperbolic and can’t be taken seriously at all,  just like everyone, you’re entitled to your own opinion, as am I but I wouldn’t be surprised if Fox News calls you to make a guest appearance in Tucker Carlson. 

And if your great granddaddy was in the civil war, I’d expect a lot more understanding that when he fought, blacks were F’ing Slaves! It’s not like they chose to come to the US. They didn’t exactly get the same start your granddaddy did legs or no legs. 

30 year police veterans said it was worse then 9/11 not me and this isn’t republican or Democrat bs, you just clearly have done 0 research and just speaking your opinion. But this America so god bless you for voicing yours and have a wonderful day 

You hire someone who spreads this divisive vitriol, especially in these chaotic times, this is what can happen.  Can the company survive?  Have they earned enough trust that people are comfortable with their response?  I guess we'll see.  Lesson: be damn sure who you hire (recruit, publicly support etc.) because your choices have consequences.  That's capitalism.  That's American tradition.  Everyone move on.

Over the last 2 weeks 28 cops have shot nationwide 5 have died,  over 10,000 cops have been injured enough to require medical attention, in New York they are getting hit every single night with bricks, bottles of piss and puke, shards of glass , fireworks and Molotov cocktails . 100,000s of thousands businesses of innocent people destroyed forever, some cities will be destroyed forever like how Detroit still hasn’t recovered from 1968, or Baltimore and Ferguson after those riots... and honestly what is the end game? What is goal of all this? Abolish police? Can anyone answer that question?

3 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Over the last 2 weeks 28 cops have shot nationwide 5 have died,  over 10,000 cops have been injured enough to require medical attention, in New York they are getting hit every single night with bricks, bottles of piss and puke, shards of glass , fireworks and Molotov cocktails . 100,000s of thousands businesses of innocent people destroyed forever, some cities will be destroyed forever like how Detroit still hasn’t recovered from 1968, or Baltimore and Ferguson after those riots... and honestly what is the end game? What is goal of all this? Abolish police? Can anyone answer that question?

100,000s of thousands means 100,000,000s of businesses destroyed.  Hyperbole, for certain.

10 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

It may be useful to clear thinking and productive discussion to stick to your original thought, which is that a company’s branding should not affect whether people purchase its product. 

This may not be the best website for the larger social and political themes.

https://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Chris-Farley-Smile-to-Shock-Reaction.gif

28 minutes ago, Katie said:

It may be useful to clear thinking and productive discussion to stick to your original thought, which is that a company’s branding should not affect whether people purchase its product. 

This may not be the best website for the larger social and political themes.

Jeepers, a wrestling product company shouldn't use its platform to push divisive political rhetoric during times of unrest or it might hurt their business????  CONCEPT!

Chris-Farley-Smile-to-Shock-Reaction.gif

Edited by Coach_J

3 hours ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

I expect him to show some level of loyalty to the people that supported him from the beginning. Imo leaving is the easy more popular way out. 

I think it is an unnecessary hassle and out of his control.  The failure is on scraplife.

So for the record because of 1 clown ,scraplife is racist company and deserves what it’s getting

because a few cops are criminals so that means all of them are criminals and they deserve what they are getting 

only some protesters are violent and rioting but ignore them because some out of the group doesn’t represent them as whole 

hypocrisy 101 

No, Scraplife made a very bad decision on who to hire and is paying the price for that decision.  I mean, what does wrestling teach us but that sometimes life just ain't fair and the breaks don't always fall our way.  Ownership of and consequences for our decisions--what's so hard to understand?  They hired a loose cannon who has turned off many people.  If they really didn't know this guy was out to lunch and a live round, I feel somewhat bad for them, but shame on them for not being more careful about their hiring choices and whom they allow at the control of their website; if they are good folks (and truly don't support his BS), may they learn and vet their people more closely in the future.

Edited by Coach_J

17 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

So for the record because of 1 clown ,scraplife is racist company and deserves what it’s getting

because a few cops are criminals so that means all of them are criminals and they deserve what they are getting 

only some protesters are violent and rioting but ignore them because some out of the group doesn’t represent them as whole 

hypocrisy 101 

Dude, 57 cops in buffalo resigned from their positions in solidarity with 2 officers who assaulted a 75 year old man then unflinchingly walked by his body as he laid on the ground with blood pouring from his ear. There's degrees to this. Yeah, derek chauvin is a monster, and most cops aren't THAT bad in comparison. But the problem is that cops protect other cops, even the derek chauvin's of the world. The "1% bad cops" argument is bull****. Just because a cop doesn't commit an act directly, doesn't mean he's not complicit. They all have the opportunity to weed out the bad apples, and time and time again they choose to prioritize the livelihood of their "brothers in blue" over the safety of the citizens they're sworn to protect.