Plasmodium

Anybody seen TBar?

20 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

His last post was two months ago. I don't think he is lurking because Vak set him up for unlimited pages of unencumbered PSU adoration and all we got is crickets.  I kind of miss him.

Is it true he moved to Iowa due to the covid & still has no internet?  

20 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

His last post was two months ago. I don't think he is lurking because Vak set him up for unlimited pages of unencumbered PSU adoration and all we got is crickets.  I kind of miss him.

Last time he posted he mentioned something like taking some time away from this cesspool lol 

19 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Last time he posted he mentioned something like taking some time away from this cesspool lol 

This.

10 hours ago, AHamilton said:

Yes.  He was off for a while, then came back, made a couple comments, disappeared again.  I think he wanted ton talk wrestling and not politics.

And this too.

9 hours ago, jchapman said:

Funny that he always brought politics into the wrestling topics.

8 hours ago, npope said:

Ain't that the truth!

No, not the truth. I actually tried hard to get people to stop posting political commentary, but that did not work. After years of failing in that regard I rebutted some of the commentary and things just worsened. You can have it.

1 hour ago, Hotkarl712 said:

Maybe he's the Scrap Life guy

No. 

11 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

This.

And this too.

No, not the truth. I actually tried hard to get people to stop posting political commentary, but that did not work. After years of failing in that regard I rebutted some of the commentary and things just worsened. You can have it.

No. 

You thought regurgitating Fox News talking points would class this place up?

9 minutes ago, jchapman said:

You thought regurgitating Fox News talking points would class this place up?

Says the person who regurgitates cnn and msdnc talking points then looks down his nose and makes personal judgements about anyone who doesn’t agree with those points

pot meet kettle 

1 hour ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Says the person who regurgitates cnn and msdnc talking points then looks down his nose and makes personal judgements about anyone who doesn’t agree with those points

pot meet kettle 

I think you have me confused with someone else.

Seemed to me he got spooked when a poster put up stats on the people with the highest posting volumes and TBar was #1.   Immediate downshift in posting volume.

I’m hoping he realized he could be doing a lot more productive / rewarding things for himself and his family and decided to step away.

2 hours ago, nom said:

I’m hoping he realized he could be doing a lot more productive / rewarding things for himself and his family and decided to step away.

Are you talkin to me?  Are YOU talkin to ME??  ( ;-D

On 6/19/2020 at 12:15 AM, Plasmodium said:

So T-Bar walks into a Texas roadhouse, and sees Scribe sitting at the bar...