Jump to content
Plasmodium

Anybody seen TBar?

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

His last post was two months ago. I don't think he is lurking because Vak set him up for unlimited pages of unencumbered PSU adoration and all we got is crickets.  I kind of miss him.

Is it true he moved to Iowa due to the covid & still has no internet?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

His last post was two months ago. I don't think he is lurking because Vak set him up for unlimited pages of unencumbered PSU adoration and all we got is crickets.  I kind of miss him.

Last time he posted he mentioned something like taking some time away from this cesspool lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Last time he posted he mentioned something like taking some time away from this cesspool lol 

This.

10 hours ago, AHamilton said:

Yes.  He was off for a while, then came back, made a couple comments, disappeared again.  I think he wanted ton talk wrestling and not politics.

And this too.

 

9 hours ago, jchapman said:

Funny that he always brought politics into the wrestling topics.

 

8 hours ago, npope said:

Ain't that the truth!

No, not the truth. I actually tried hard to get people to stop posting political commentary, but that did not work. After years of failing in that regard I rebutted some of the commentary and things just worsened. You can have it.

 

1 hour ago, Hotkarl712 said:

Maybe he's the Scrap Life guy

No. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

This.

And this too.

 

 

No, not the truth. I actually tried hard to get people to stop posting political commentary, but that did not work. After years of failing in that regard I rebutted some of the commentary and things just worsened. You can have it.

 

No. 

You thought regurgitating Fox News talking points would class this place up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jchapman said:

You thought regurgitating Fox News talking points would class this place up?

Says the person who regurgitates cnn and msdnc talking points then looks down his nose and makes personal judgements about anyone who doesn’t agree with those points

 

pot meet kettle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Says the person who regurgitates cnn and msdnc talking points then looks down his nose and makes personal judgements about anyone who doesn’t agree with those points

 

pot meet kettle 

I think you have me confused with someone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seemed to me he got spooked when a poster put up stats on the people with the highest posting volumes and TBar was #1.   Immediate downshift in posting volume.

I’m hoping he realized he could be doing a lot more productive / rewarding things for himself and his family and decided to step away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nom said:

I’m hoping he realized he could be doing a lot more productive / rewarding things for himself and his family and decided to step away.

Are you talkin to me?  Are YOU talkin to ME??  ( ;-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2020 at 12:15 AM, Plasmodium said:

His last post was two months ago. I don't think he is lurking because Vak set him up for unlimited pages of unencumbered PSU adoration and all we got is crickets.  I kind of miss him.

So T-Bar walks into a Texas roadhouse, and sees Scribe sitting at the bar...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...