28 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

You don't understand the discussion. I'm not aware of anyone saying its incumbent on Downey to take a modified match (the fact that you tried to spin it as a gimmick shows the dishonesty of your argument). Those of us who don't like dishonesty are merely pointing out that Downey should admit he rejected it and Flo should aspire to more than being an unofficial propaganda machine for every wrestler who grows a mullet. 

I understand the discussion just fine... neither you nor the discussion is complicated...

several people made up their minds that something happened because they are ignorant... when explained to them, that wasn’t good enough because it didn’t fit what they wanted to make up...

that’s it...

nothing more...

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

I understand the discussion just fine... neither you nor the discussion is complicated...

several people made up their minds that something happened because they are ignorant... when explained to them, that wasn’t good enough because it didn’t fit what they wanted to make up...

that’s it...

nothing more...

You're the one that sucks at this. 

You're argument is basically that either a) you are a sucker or b) Pat Downey isn't on Twitter and the Flo guys don't know how to send a text.

Edited by hammerlockthree

3 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

You're argument is basically that either a) you are a sucker or b) Pat Downey isn't on Twitter and the Flo guys don't know how to send a text.

Hey, make up whatever you want to fit whatever narrative you want to follow...

not complicated nor deep nor unique...

just ignorant...

nothing more...

8 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Yeah just ignore my points and post some nonsense. 

You have no points... you made up a fairy tale because that is what you wanted to do... you say it over and over thinking it will eventually become the truth...

It won’t...

ever...

Not much of a gimmick.  Flo had high school wrestlers do a 35 minute match so adding 2 minutes on a match for senior level athletes isn't outside the box.

No need to stress on the PD3 side though as Flo has taken the fall as Jaraslov is alluding to the ironclad contracts between amateur wrestlers, that must be in the 4 if not 5 digits, being too onerous to amend with 45 day notice.  They get to protect one of their contracted athletes from looking hypocritical from his chest thumping insufferable social media personality with the small expense of appearing to be a small time company with the nimbleness and speed of US Steel.  That  is no big deal though as their customers are more or less assumed loyal.

1 hour ago, Class said:

Not much of a gimmick.  Flo had high school wrestlers do a 35 minute match so adding 2 minutes on a match for senior level athletes isn't outside the box.

No need to stress on the PD3 side though as Flo has taken the fall as Jaraslov is alluding to the ironclad contracts between amateur wrestlers, that must be in the 4 if not 5 digits, being too onerous to amend with 45 day notice.  They get to protect one of their contracted athletes from looking hypocritical from his chest thumping insufferable social media personality with the small expense of appearing to be a small time company with the nimbleness and speed of US Steel.  That  is no big deal though as their customers are more or less assumed loyal.

Stop that now.

You'll upset the simpleton.

1 hour ago, Class said:

No need to stress on the PD3 side though as Flo has taken the fall as Jaraslov is alluding to the ironclad contracts between amateur wrestlers, that must be in the 4 if not 5 digits, being too onerous to amend with 45 day notice.  

They aren't amateurs my friend, they're all paid professionals! 

Love how into the negotiations yall wanna get but changing up the rules was never seriously considered. we're using UWW freestyle rules, that's always been the plan. maybe next card we'll change it up but I doubt it. 

4 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Here you go, Hammerdick.  You're the biggest jerk on this forum. Enjoy your crow and put a hammerlock on those jaws of yours. 

patdowney's profile picture

Verified
i signed weeks ago yall shoulda lettem have it the way he wants it.. i told yall & David Blaine any rules. anytime. anywhere. dont publicly make it seem like i turned anything down. fix your lingo

Downey’s own words will not change the mook’s mind... they will make some other excuse because their minds were made up the moment they heard anything about this...

”average” people are average for a reason...

If you think I’m talking about you, you are probably correct...

This is great and an absolutely golden opportunity for Flo.  Both competitors are in agreement that it can happen and there are only 2 modifications to the standard UWW ruleset.

This is the ultimate competitor trash talk call out that could ever happen.  The implication being that competitor A is publicly claiming that he is going to throw up an obscene number of points on competitor B.  Both would have to take their preparation to unreal levels for an exhibition match as competitor A has to back it up, (how foolish would he look if he only won by 10) while competitor B better be prepared to go 8 minutes hard or be at the risk of giving up 50 points.  The greatest marketing aspect ever is that this involves PD3 and DT yet the arrows have been shot by DT, who would have thought!  Unthinkable when considering the 2 personalities!

Amazing drama!  Easy storyline to market market market.  Lowest hanging fruit imaginable for FRL content leading up to the match.

Are you guys not going to get this done?  Hell this is probably non-material stuff in the contract already signed, but if that isn't the case just amend real quick, like today, and get a signature on the new version and make this happen!!  No need to say "maybe next time" as this opportunity and these circumstances won't come again.

Fuel this bad blood!  Good guy versus bad guy!  Golden Boy versus Lizard Villain!  No risk to the fan of a 1:10 10-0 tech with some gut wrench or leg lace roll up but 8 minutes of bad blood and one of them getting put in their place.  Which one?

22 minutes ago, Class said:

Are you guys not going to get this done? 

we are going to get it done. just had a meeting at Flo HQ and we agreed you are right. we are going to change the rules now. stay tuned for the match its going to happen exactly as you suggest!

You mean as DT suggested and PD3 agreed to.  No need to alter any other bouts.  Lets keep this in perspective, this is a SIMPLE change for one match.  Easy stuff.

20 minutes ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

we are going to get it done. just had a meeting at Flo HQ and we agreed you are right. we are going to change the rules now. stay tuned for the match its going to happen exactly as you suggest!

12 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

Here you go, Hammerdick.  You're the biggest jerk on this forum. Enjoy your crow and put a hammerlock on those jaws of yours. 

Verified
i signed weeks ago yall shoulda lettem have it the way he wants it.. i told yall & David Blaine any rules. anytime. anywhere. dont publicly make it seem like i turned anything down. fix your lingo

Either he is lying or Flo is drastically incompetent. And don't call me a jerk its very hurtful, hammerdick is alright though.

If the rules get changed I am taking credit.

Edited by hammerlockthree

couple of comments...

1- see?

2- can H3 get through one fukn post without having to go back and edit it?

as to the match in question, if they modify it to the gimmick rule set, i am not unhappy about it at all...

1 minute ago, LJB said:

couple of comments...

1- see?

2- can H3 get through one fukn post without having to go back and edit it?

as to the match in question, if they modify it to the gimmick rule set, i am not unhappy about it at all...

I tend to just kinda spray out my posts as you can likely tell, then ill get worried some rocket scientist is gonna subvert what I am saying by pointing out a grammatical error. 

Also sometimes I look back and decide I wrote something mean or dumb.

15 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

Verified

Thanks for your input PD2

15 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

Verified

Hammerdick?  Did you intend that as an insult? 

42 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Its almost like a celebrity jeopardy question:

Trebec: "This four letter word rhymes with lock and in a noun for the male sex organ"

Blue Dragon: "DICK!"

Omfg... in Randy's voice off South Park! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Out of reacts. That deserves 10 of em though.