PD3 is a lot of things. What he's not is a ducker.

If the Taylor option of the 2x4 with no tech was proffered originally, I think PD2 accepts without any problems and doesn't make any excuses when Taylor beats him by double-digits.

4 hours ago, LJB said:

well... pyles said today on the FRL that the added time no tech match was just a gimmick match and intimated that it would not happen because of that...

It would only be a gimmick because the scoreboard would look worse than the 55-10 Super Bowl 24 drubbing the 49ers put on the Broncos.

Just now, nhs67 said:

It would only be a gimmick because the scoreboard would look worse than the 55-10 Super Bowl 24 drubbing the 49ers put on the Broncos.

it's a gimmick because it's a gimmick... period

no surprise you can't understand that...

4 hours ago, LJB said:

well... pyles said today on the FRL that the added time no tech match was just a gimmick match and intimated that it would not happen because of that...

I don't believe him for a second. Flo ranks celebrations, puts every mullet they can find on there homepage....the whole reason anyone wants to see this match is because Downey is producing gimmicks as fast as he can conjure them up. But now Flo is too purist in its approach to....whatever they do which they refuse to call journalism. 

This is the one gimmick they've thrown out that actually makes the sport better, a grudge match which will likely result in either the complete destruction of the bad guy, an astonishing upset, or at least the threat of an astonishing upset. 

Just now, hammerlockthree said:

I don't believe him for a second. Flo ranks celebrations, puts every mullet they can find on there homepage....the whole reason anyone wants to see this match is because Downey is producing gimmicks as fast as he can conjure them up. But now Flo is too purist in its approach to....whatever they do which they refuse to call journalism. 

This is the one gimmick they've thrown out that actually makes the sport better, a grudge match which will likely result in either the complete destruction of the bad guy, an astonishing upset, or at least the threat of an astonishing upset. 

you are just anti-flo... we get it...

Just now, hammerlockthree said:

I'm not a huge fan of being lied to.

you were the one who decided you were being lied to...

it's a bit masochistic and a bunch delusional...

but, by all means... go put on your frowny mug and kick you can down the street...

and whatever you do, don't watch the match...

25 minutes ago, LJB said:

you were the one who decided you were being lied to...

it's a bit masochistic and a bunch delusional...

but, by all means... go put on your frowny mug and kick you can down the street...

and whatever you do, don't watch the match...

They are lying or incompetent. 

Not sure why you are getting your feelings hurt over all this. I'm sure the guys at Flo are tough enough take an honest criticism.

3 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

They are lying or incompetent. 

Not sure why you are getting your feelings hurt over all this. I'm sure the guys at Flo are tough enough take an honest criticism.

my feelings hurt because you made up some fairy tales and will not believe any explanation so you can keep up your manufactured outrage?

not likely, reggie...

again... go be mad... kick the dog... yell at your neighbors... slam a door REALLY LOUD!!!!

hey man, i feel kinda sorry for you it it makes it any better...

but, look on the bright side...

that's like 4 or 5 posts without an edit...

that shows real improvement...

**GOLD STAR**

1 hour ago, LJB said:

hey man, i feel kinda sorry for you it it makes it any better...

but, look on the bright side...

that's like 4 or 5 posts without an edit...

that shows real improvement...

**GOLD STAR**

Your'e the kind of person people wouldn't miss if you disappeared.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're smart enough to know that.

That makes me sad.

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Your'e the kind of person people wouldn't miss if you disappeared.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're smart enough to know that.

That makes me sad.

i am literally laughing right now...

thank you for that...

**GOLD STAR** for you as well!!!!

1 minute ago, LJB said:

i am literally laughing right now...

thank you for that...

**GOLD STAR** for you as well!!!!

Good.  Get the joy and smiles while you can, where you can.

5 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Good.  Get the joy and smiles while you can, where you can.

hey, sparky... you're are the one that is so sad... 

turn that frown upside down... 

4 minutes ago, LJB said:

hey, sparky... you're are the one that is so sad... 

turn that frown upside down... 

I am not sad in the way that I feel sad.  I am sad in the way that I feel sorry for you.  It's disturbing how pathetic you are.  JC doesn't have $HlT on you.

6 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I am not sad in the way that I feel sad.  I am sad in the way that I feel sorry for you.  It's disturbing how pathetic you are.  JC doesn't have $HlT on you.

don't cry for me argentina... clearly you have enough issues to worry about on your own...

i'm pulling for you, ringo...

Just now, Lurker said:

You know the post I'm referring?

of course... i saw it and where it ended up and immediately thought that clearly doesn't belong...

but, i didn't say anything because i'm already the big bad wolf and did not want to appear to be instigating anything...

i still got a kick out of it...