Coach_J

Rutgers it is...

Great pickup!   Wrestling at the RAC is a special environment!  Going to be a great year for him, his family, and for the RU fans.  SeaBass is such a smart and gutsy wrestler that he will make the other guys that much better. Will be great to watch from the 1st level center mat seats!

Just now, cjc007 said:

He left NU with his degree. That's impressive.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Agreed, but as someone who has spent 41 of his 45-plus years here in Chicagoland, and went to Midlands tournaments as far back as the late 1980s, I'm a fan of N.U. It would have been great to see him stick around for one more year, but I am thrilled for him that he has another year and will be able to use it.

2 hours ago, Tofurky said:

Agreed, but as someone who has spent 41 of his 45-plus years here in Chicagoland, and went to Midlands tournaments as far back as the late 1980s, I'm a fan of N.U. It would have been great to see him stick around for one more year, but I am thrilled for him that he has another year and will be able to use it.

Breaks my heart, that Sebastian Rivera. Best of luck to him.

1 hour ago, pamela said:

Breaks my heart, that Sebastian Rivera. Best of luck to him.

Yeah, as a long-ago NU wrestler who follows the program, this is a kick in the n*ts. And it's happened too much recently. Tsirtsis, Micic, now Rivera. Hard to build a team when individuals treat it like a development stop.