20 hours ago, buck said:

He's added his name to the job portal at Wal Mart.  Skills:  Can lift 300 lbs. and lead bible study.

I guess I can kind of understand why keyboard warriors bash guys who have a brash or unlikable social media persona or whatever (ie. PD3).  Now we're bashing guys for lifting weights and being religious?  NATO is a super humble, intelligent, and classy NCAA champ.  Any program would be lucky to have him on staff.

Edited by balanceseeker

If Nato gets taken up on his tweet and he moves out of Columbus, who is left in the OhioRTC as far as senior level contenders and even competitors? Martin, Moore, ... Bueller?

J’den cox, amar dhesi?, bo Jordan and Logan Steiber, Dennis hall a coach? And Martin and Moore too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/28/2020 at 10:47 AM, buck said:

He's added his name to the job portal at Wal Mart.  Skills:  Can lift 300 lbs. and lead bible study.

Any program would be lucky to have Nato as a coach.  There are very few 4x AA/NCAA champs walking around.

19 hours ago, websterk149 said:

J’den cox, amar dhesi?, bo Jordan and Logan Steiber, Dennis hall a coach? And Martin and Moore too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J'den is there part time and Jordan, Steiber, and Hall are not competitors. I know they have a couple Greco guy as well but it just seems weird when they seemed so stacked not too long ago.

9 minutes ago, jchapman said:

So who does Iowa fire to make room for NATO?

Didn't a ton of resident athletes just leave?  Hire him as an assistant coach at HWC instead of replacing all of the athletes.  Iowa has one chance, they might as well go all in on him rather than get the #5 guy from a middle weight.

Edited by Billyhoyle

7 minutes ago, Billyhoyle said:

Didn't a ton of resident athletes just leave?  Hire him as an assistant coach at HWC instead of replacing all of the athletes.  Iowa has one chance, they might as well go all in on him rather than get the #5 guy from a middle weight.

I thought they left because the money dried up? Or maybe that was the excuse given, I don’t really know.

NATO was great - flying over parts of the North Sea in a CH53 was less than desirable, but the cold-weather training with the RM Commandos (the plunge sucked but the rum made it a little better) and the libo in Norway was awesome!