Wrestlingfan25

Downey has terrible sportsmanship

2 minutes ago, ShakaAloha said:

David Taylor was a Junior National Champion in Greco.  I think he could make a 3 period of Greco with Joe Rau competitive.  

winning greco at fargo as a kid 12 years ago means nothing right now... 

there are not 3 periods in greco...

the match would more than likely look exactly like the downey match except more awkward for DT... 

winning greco at fargo as a kid 12 years ago means nothing right now... 
there are not 3 periods in greco...
the match would more than likely look exactly like the downey match except more awkward for DT... 

I think he meant to say 3 MINUTE period.

That said, I think DT is simply better in every type of athletic situation than Downey. Not even in the same league, really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Le duke said:

I think he meant to say 3 MINUTE period.

That said, I think DT is simply better in every type of athletic situation than Downey. Not even in the same league, really.

one 3 minute period makes more sense...

i think saying DT is better in every athletic situation is a strong statement, but, whatever... i will withhold judgement until i see both of them throw a ball...

regardless, Rau does the same thing to DT in greco... pushes him around the mat... if DT tries to hold his ground, he likely goes for a ride... if not, he gets put down... and it looks just like it did with downey... either he leg fouls or gets turned... pretty much that easy...

1 hour ago, LJB said:

one 3 minute period makes more sense...

i think saying DT is better in every athletic situation is a strong statement, but, whatever... i will withhold judgement until i see both of them throw a ball...

regardless, Rau does the same thing to DT in greco... pushes him around the mat... if DT tries to hold his ground, he likely goes for a ride... if not, he gets put down... and it looks just like it did with downey... either he leg fouls or gets turned... pretty much that easy...

I meant to say 3 minute period as Le duke pointed out.  Just left out the word "minute."

Why don't we just bet on the DT-PD3 match on July 25 Flo event, since you're so confident?

3 hours ago, ShakaAloha said:

I meant to say 3 minute period as Le duke pointed out.  Just left out the word "minute."

Why don't we just bet on the DT-PD3 match on July 25 Flo event, since you're so confident?

Bet?

are you twelve?

what is there to bet on???

MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!!!!!

1 minute ago, ShakaAloha said:

I take that as a no.  Whether you choose to admit it or not, you know PD3 is getting teched in the first period on July 25.

of course it is a no, dummy...

i'm not twelve...

i'm not interested in some bet on something i don't have any effect on the outcome...

furthermore, i have already picked DT to win...

not sure what you're trying to prove with this... 

but, it is very impressive stuff...