Sign in to follow this  
ConnorsDad

Fantastic Article from Open Mat regarding BTS

Just now, AnklePicker said:

Agreed and others have the right to tell you you sound like a whiner. 

Cool. I think you're a little sensitive though. This certainly isn't something I care a ton about. Just calling a spade a spade. 

For all the complaints about whining, the defenders of flo seem to be a lot more worked up. Why can't people just point out something they didn't like without you jumping down their throats to defend a company?

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

Cool. I think you're a little sensitive though. This certainly isn't something I care a ton about. Just calling a spade a spade. 

For all the complaints about whining, the defenders of flo seem to be a lot more worked up. Why can't people just point out something they didn't like without you jumping down their throats to defend a company?

you are smart enough to understand that Flo takes a lot of unwarranted heat for all the reasons you have already stated in this thread...

they are better at what they do then anyone else, so, that makes them the target...

it gets super annoying hearing them get bashed all the time mostly because people are just not that bright and do not understand how the world works...

30 minutes ago, LJB said:

so, seeing as though the boys at Flo talked about the matches... are they still the devil?????

They didn't talk about it long enough,

they didn't get enough in depth about the techniques and tactics,

they didn't......well wait give me a few minutes, I will find something.

Just now, Lurker said:

They didn't talk about it long enough,

they didn't get enough in depth about the techniques and tactics,

they didn't......well wait give me a few minutes, I will find something.

they talked about the JO Nolf match waaaaaaaaay longer than it deserved...

1 hour ago, LJB said:

they talked about the JO Nolf match waaaaaaaaay longer than it deserved...

Most of the discussion was Askren saying he never wanted to see them wrestle again...

I do appreciate they talked about it, but they really only talked about Lugo/Pletcher and Nolf/JO, and even most of the Lugo/Pletcher conversation was just about their weight.  It was also 2 days after it happened, and I bet partly due to the backlash they've received (which they did not acknowledge).   

They're not the devil, but they certainly have some areas where they can improve, and I think that's all most people are saying.

18 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Most of the discussion was Askren saying he never wanted to see them wrestle again...

I do appreciate they talked about it, but they really only talked about Lugo/Pletcher and Nolf/JO, and even most of the Lugo/Pletcher conversation was just about their weight.  It was also 2 days after it happened, and I bet partly due to the backlash they've received (which they did not acknowledge).   

They're not the devil, but they certainly have some areas where they can improve, and I think that's all most people are saying.

nah...

FLO IS THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Oh yeah, forgot they talked about Downey/Rau but that was mostly nomad complaining that he didn’t like modified rule sets

one thing i will note...

they asked immediately if ben had finally watched the matches... meaning he had not before last night, so, can't have a discussion yesterday...

i guess askren just didn't know the event had been held because neither flo nor TOM had not done any promotion...