ConnorsDad

Fantastic Article from Open Mat regarding BTS

so, close to a month since TOM wrote their grandstanding Flo hit piece whining about Flo not promoting rumble on the rooftop (all the while TOM did no promotion of rumble on the rooftop)...

also, two days before the biggest wrestling match on this planet so far this year (and more than likely until 2021)...

guess what?

nothing about it on TOM...

not a peep...

on the website or twitter...

does anyone expect a TOM hit piece on Flo next monday?

(nickle's worth of advice for free... don't hold your breath)

“What you do has far greater impact than what you say”

2 hours ago, LJB said:

so, close to a month since TOM wrote their grandstanding Flo hit piece whining about Flo not promoting rumble on the rooftop (all the while TOM did no promotion of rumble on the rooftop)...

also, two days before the biggest wrestling match on this planet so far this year (and more than likely until 2021)...

guess what?

nothing about it on TOM...

not a peep...

on the website or twitter...

does anyone expect a TOM hit piece on Flo next monday?

(nickle's worth of advice for free... don't hold your breath)

“What you do has far greater impact than what you say”

I'm sure TOM checked with you on their editorial schedule. I would 100% expect to see something on it before the event commences. 

23 hours ago, LJB said:

Bigger than PSU/Iowa?

On 7/24/2020 at 10:55 AM, LJB said:

of course, as a non paying member the only part we get to read is earl again strafing flo with his barbs...

but, it is better than he had previously done...

I do agree with this, that snippet seemed to be more about bashing Flo than talking about the event.

BTW, I did find it funny that on Thursday’s FRL Chael Sonnen said he didn’t know about Rumble on the Rooftop until after it happened.