FishfinderAK

OTT tickets- still got em?

I’m curious what everyone else did w their OTT tickets. We’ve never been able to go to a big tournament, but bought ott tix tho last winter. ...then C19...

But stubhub and BJC recommend I hold on to them as they will be good for when rescheduled. But at this point it sure feels unlikely if their is OTT fan will be able to attend. And I’m not sure wtf i can should do with my virtual tix. ...if I can do anything.

Anyone else in same boat?

COVID sucks!

23 hours ago, FishfinderAK said:

I’m curious what everyone else did w their OTT tickets. We’ve never been able to go to a big tournament, but bought ott tix tho last winter. ...then C19...

But stubhub and BJC recommend I hold on to them as they will be good for when rescheduled. But at this point it sure feels unlikely if their is OTT fan will be able to attend. And I’m not sure wtf i can should do with my virtual tix. ...if I can do anything.

Anyone else in same boat?

COVID sucks!

Don’t be so sure about this. The vaccine is expected now as early as December or January, which should be before the OTT. 

2 hours ago, Billyhoyle said:

The vaccine is expected now as early as December or January, which should be before the OTT. 

Once it is ready, all we have to do is worry about distribution to the 8 billion people on the planet....

7 hours ago, Lurker said:

Once it is ready, all we have to do is worry about distribution to the 8 billion people on the planet....

Supposedly they are already manufacturing doses for the US to be ready immediately upon FDA approval. I think December/January as outlined by the government at the moment seems a bit aggressive, but I think definitely by March we will have a vaccine with safety/efficacy that is widely distributed.  You're right though that it's important to make sure the entire world's population is vaccinated and that will be a challenge unto itself.  It's one that I hope the entire world can come together to fund/distribute and will undoubtedly be slower than vaccination of the U.S., Europe, and Japan.