Maybe Flo really is the devil?

7 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Now that would be legitimately funny.

CP works for a corporation.  I would imagine lawyers are involved here.  As an attorney, my first advice would to be to shut the eff up about it, at least for now.

Yeah I can't blame him at all for waiting until they have their ducks in a row, but it's still a really funny visual lol.

"Excited to interview Darrion Caldwell tomorrow!"

*100 comments asking him about Nomad and PD3*

Just now, uncle bernard said:

Yeah I can't blame him at all for waiting until they have their ducks in a row, but it's still a really funny visual lol.

"Excited to interview Darrion Caldwell tomorrow!"

*100 comments asking him about Nomad and PD3*

It is without a doubt a funny visual.

40 minutes ago, pamela said:

When George angrily quit his job and just showed up to work the next day like nothing happened. lol

I'll admit it, I was never a big fan of Seinfeld. I know, I know; go on, boo birds.

That said, it sounds as though Larry took that same concept and opened a recent movie with that scenario. I know I didn't watch the whole thing, but I'll find it and post the name. The concept is hilarious.

Just now, Tofurky said:

I'll admit it, I was never a big fan of Seinfeld. I know, I know; go on, boo birds.

That said, it sounds as though Larry took that same concept and opened a recent movie with that scenario. I know I didn't watch the whole thing, but I'll find it and post the name. The concept is hilarious.

larry david created seinfeld with seinfeld...

2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

This is a very good point. We really don't have any idea what's happened so far, if anything.

Surely, they will have to comment eventually right? Even if it's only to announce an investigation.They can't just have one of their most visible personalities just vanish from the site. So far, CP has taken the "tweet through it" approach. He's posted twice about unrelated topics and all of his replies are people asking about the drama, so that's pretty amusing lol.

It's very hard to figure out how to approach Mineo because he's been wrong on a lot, but he's been right about just enough on some big stuff that you still have to take what he says with some seriousness.

I think they're going to need to comment on Salata's tweet somehow.   But I'm not sure if there's truly been confirmation that it was Nomad, so they may not address him (or whoever it was if it wasn't him) specifically.

9 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I think they're going to need to comment on Salata's tweet somehow.   But I'm not sure if there's truly been confirmation that it was Nomad, so they may not address him (or whoever it was if it wasn't him) specifically.

Flo doesn't "need" to address anything on FRL and more than likely will be advised to specifically avoid it... 

which will get the pups barking more...

it is getting a bit tiresome...

1 hour ago, LJB said:

Flo doesn't "need" to address anything on FRL and more than likely will be advised to specifically avoid it... 

I agree that Flo doesn't need to address anything on FRL with regards to rumors about employees. This is an area that is fraught with danger (rumors, employees, sexual mis-conduct allegations) and massive potential legal liabilities. Responses need to be well thought out, not knee jerk.

That they have not directly addressed their own actions (dropping PD3) is a curious choice though. And hopefully they will address that on FRL.

As for your statement that is is getting tiresome. I do not believe that for a minute. All Flo conversations seem to energize you. Your post rate in them sometimes borders on 50%. Tiring? Perhaps. Tiresome? Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

5 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Flo "needs" to address all of this stuff if they don't want to look dishonest and cowardly.

At the moment Flo doesn’t need to address anything. They need to cover their legal basis, just like any company would do if the were playing it wisely right now. 

Addressing it right now does not impact mine, yours, or any other fans day to day operations in any way (fans being the only “need” they would have to address it right now), but it very much could effect their day to day operations going forward. They don’t need to appease people that feel entitled to the talk around the campfire, and being privy to knowing how they’re going about this situation. 

Edited by Lurker

29 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I agree that Flo doesn't need to address anything on FRL with regards to rumors about employees. This is an area that is fraught with danger (rumors, employees, sexual mis-conduct allegations) and massive potential legal liabilities. Responses need to be well thought out, not knee jerk.

That they have not directly addressed their own actions (dropping PD3) is a curious choice though. And hopefully they will address that on FRL.

As for your statement that is is getting tiresome. I do not believe that for a minute. All Flo conversations seem to energize you. Your post rate in them sometimes borders on 50%. Tiring? Perhaps. Tiresome? Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

my personal posting was not exactly what i was referring to...

the constant stream of anti-Flo rhetoric here and abroad is what it tiresome... no matter what Flo does, the same chumps find fault with it... over and over and over and over...

it is silly... 

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

At the moment Flo doesn’t need to address anything. They need to cover their legal basis, just like any company would do if the were playing it wisely right now. 

Addressing it right now does not impact mine, yours, or any other fans day to day operations in any way (fans being the only “need” they would have to address it right now), but it very much could effect their day to day operations going forward. They don’t need to appease people that feel entitled to the talk around the campfire, and being privy to knowing how they’re going about this situation. 

why would you even bother typing out a reasonable response to the H3s constant Flo baching?

it won't matter...

he will find fault with literally anything they do...

it is worse than a jilted lover...

12 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Thats not a bad point, but the silence can't go on forever as the integrity of the organization is on the line on many levels right now.

9 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Thats not a bad point, but the silence can't go on forever as the integrity of the organization is on the line on many levels right now.

Keeping in mind that legally, they may never be able to say why said employee was fired. Besides, by the time it gets to that point, needing to know now won’t be the flavor of the week anymore. 

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Keeping in mind that legally, they may never be able to say why said employee was fired. Besides, by the time it gets to that point, needing to know now won’t be the flavor of the week anymore. 

Its just that there are more issues than that afoot. 

Would I be mistaken if I said it is still rather ambiguous why Downey isn't wrestling Taylor July 25th? Did USAWrestling take action? I'd be rather disappointed if Flo caved to political pressure, particularly because they could counter it with the argument that they were arranging his humiliation. 

The last word I heard on the subject was Downey's tweet that he was withdrawing because he was mad that there wasn't more Greco/woman respresented....which I'm sure LBJ believes but I'm not sure who else. 

Just now, hammerlockthree said:

Would I be mistaken if I said it is still rather ambiguous why Downey isn't wrestling Taylor July 25th? Did USAWrestling take action? I'd be rather disappointed if Flo caved to political pressure, particularly because they could counter it with the argument that they were arranging his humiliation. 

The last word I heard on the subject was Downey's tweet that he was withdrawing because he was mad that there wasn't more Greco/woman respresented....which I'm sure LBJ believes but I'm not sure who else. 

That’s all I saw as well. That’s all we really got to go on at the moment. He could have withdrawn and just made up the part about “why”. After the decision by NJRTC he might have decided his training options were limited, on to MMA. 

It could be that the Downey situation and the he who would be fired from Flo situated are tied together somehow. As such nobody would be smart to say anything right now. 

a whoooole lot of what ifs. Which for a fan sucks because we want to know. Just my opinion, but I don’t think their silence has anything to do with credibility, looking foolish, or anything like that. Just simply the right play. 

6 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

for anyone who thought downey was gonna still be on the card after NJRTC let him go, i feel somewhat sorry for how simple they are...

Flowrestling has been a sketchy organization from its inception with their rampant overcharging of its customers. I always attributed it to their founder but it seems they have reared their ugly heads yet again.

3 minutes ago, DocBZ said:

Flowrestling has been a sketchy organization from its inception with their rampant overcharging of its customers. I always attributed it to their founder but it seems they have reared their ugly heads yet again.

I think Flo is a fine value, but they could still be doing a lot better. 

3 hours ago, LJB said:

And the Redskins didn’t “need” to change their name....

For the record I don’t think they need to tomorrow specifically, just at some point.

And if a well-known Flo employee got fired, I imagine they probably would address that too, even if it’s just saying “so and so is no longer employed here.”  Just like they did with Willie (although of course that was a different situation)

20 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

I think Flo is a fine value, but they could still be doing a lot better. 

Ya I'm not talking about the value. I was a subscriber until recently. I was talking about them charging ppl for months and years after they had cancelled and making it extremely hard to cancel your subscription. I mean it was borderline illegal what they did early on. It was clear they were doing it on purpose to make more money off of people because there was a ton of ppl having the same problem. I mean it was basically CC theft in reality.

Edited by DocBZ

1 minute ago, DocBZ said:

Ya I'm not talking about the value. I was a subscriber until recently. I was talking about them charging ppl for years after they had cancelled and making it extremely hard to cancel your subscription. I mean it borderine illegal what they did early on. It was clear they were doing it on purpose.

I wasn't aware of this.

28 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

And the Redskins didn’t “need” to change their name....

For the record I don’t think they need to tomorrow specifically, just at some point.

And if a well-known Flo employee got fired, I imagine they probably would address that too, even if it’s just saying “so and so is no longer employed here.”  Just like they did with Willie (although of course that was a different situation)

There is a pretty important difference. It is not rumored that the Redskins are named the Redskins. They are named the Redskins.

Flo firing someone over something is just a rumor. It feels like more because of Julia Salata's Tweet.