Sign in to follow this  
bnwtwg

Merged: Downey thread

5 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

You really are the biggest idiot on here.  Downey taunted Taylor for weeks to get the match, and only an idiot would walk away from $10,000 for a single match.  Mommy really did drop you on your head. 

Wait your calling someone else an idiot lol. You think PDIII is a good guy, that makes you the biggest idiot on these forums. 

To be fair, everyone that has actually met downey likes him personally...

yes, he is a jack ass on social media but if we are gonna call out everyone who is a jack ass on the google webs, this server is going to shut down...

downey does not fit this silly mold our sport has decided you have to or else... he’s tried and failed multiple times... it just doesn’t work for him...

it’s just time to move on... he made a world team after finally getting the right training environment for him... that’s not a bad career...

go make some money in MMA where it is being a jack ass on social media inflates your pay check...

On 7/11/2020 at 9:54 PM, SamStall365247 said:

Coach Ayres’s daughter is an excellent wrestler and he is a huge proponent of women’s wrestling. Just some context for you guys to consider. I would have fired PD3 too. 

Here’s one interesting point Downey actually made:

FWIW, the **** storm he created has prompted the king of all wrestling media and worldwide brain of wrestling to offer someone else to do HS girls rankings for him because this person really "understands the impact it does for young athletes"...

such of patron...

so altruistic...

i mean at least this week...

PDIII... i salute you... you did more for wrestling this weekend than most will ever do in their lifetime...

take a bow... you deserve it...

im going to also add, because of PDIII... the all wise and always classy pat mineo now has a private twitter account...

quite possibly the single greatest contribution to the wrestling world we have ever seen...

1 hour ago, LJB said:

im going to also add, because of PDIII... the all wise and always classy pat mineo now has a private twitter account...

quite possibly the single greatest contribution to the wrestling world we have ever seen...

Bwaahaha. I followed the wrestling room. It took me about two minutes of reading to unfollow. Have seen a number of his twitter posts over the last few days. It’s a shame to see people take such glorification in others demise. 

7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Bwaahaha. I followed the wrestling room. It took me about two minutes of reading to unfollow. Have seen a number of his twitter posts over the last few days. It’s a shame to see people take such glorification in others demise. 

i actually listened to a 20 minute interview with the guido just because i wanted to keep an open mind...

bragging about all the message boards he has been banned from...

he is perfect...

keep it classy NJ!!!!

10 hours ago, LJB said:

I think he’s made it private at various times in the past too.  He may just be trying to get people to follow him

On 7/13/2020 at 7:43 PM, moveurfeet32 said:

Heard PD was just the worst training partner and just pissed off everybody with his non stop talking...You get run out of Jersey for your mouth you have serious issues but being a horrible training partner will send you packing also

Horrible training partner...that must explain why KJ flew him out to the OTC to train with Cox for a week to prepare for his Final X matches with Nickal.  Now, it all makes sense to me. Just one idiot after another on here. :)

I would pay money for someone to write a good article on the drama going on around all of this.  Are there any investigative ‘journalist’ types in the wrestling media that would be willing to tackle this?  

I’ll subscribe to your site!  

Seems like all the ‘journalists’ around wrestling aim to play nice and tend to avoid hot topics.  Suppose they are worried about getting ostracized?

as long as this wrestling "journalist" could make the article at least 50% anti-Flo, they will be just fine...

otherwise the twitter mob will get after them...

FWIW... intermat wrote some article that is behind their paywall...

My favorite part about this whole thing is Downey has basically been 100% spot on all along. A combination of his terrible communication, social media interpretation, and cancel culture lead to all this other ****.

Does Amanda nunes make the same as Connor mcgregor? Does Laila Ali make same as Floyd mayweather?  Absolutely not because the demand is not the same. 

everyone got their panties in a bunch over equality and forgot this is a business, not a charity. 

17 minutes ago, Witherman said:

My favorite part about this whole thing is Downey has basically been 100% spot on all along. A combination of his terrible communication, social media interpretation, and cancel culture lead to all this other ****.

Does Amanda nunes make the same as Connor mcgregor? Does Laila Ali make same as Floyd mayweather?  Absolutely not because the demand is not the same. 

everyone got their panties in a bunch over equality and forgot this is a business, not a charity. 

Yep, priceless.  A wrestling club that doesn't sponsor women or greco athletes lets a guy go for pointing out that people won't pay for women or greco.  

I think he was going to take a beatdown by DT, and he's using all this other stuff as excuses......as a great wrestler (3 time NCAA Champion /4 time all american) once told me....there's reasons and excuses.  These are excuses.  He's flapped his jaw too many times, and it may not have been pretty.

Edited by fadzaev2

15 hours ago, LJB said:

FWIW, the **** storm he created has prompted the king of all wrestling media and worldwide brain of wrestling to offer someone else to do HS girls rankings for him because this person really "understands the impact it does for young athletes"...

such of patron...

so altruistic...

i mean at least this week...

PDIII... i salute you... you did more for wrestling this weekend than most will ever do in their lifetime...

take a bow... you deserve it...

Does it pay real money or rokfin points?