Sign in to follow this  
bnwtwg

Merged: Downey thread

10 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

OMG ok sorry I've said a few goofy things in ignorance of that rumor.

Apparently there is some sort of allegation that Nomad was trying to pay them for conversation?  If that's true (and not in like an interview), that is...sad.

Maybe it's a "FansOnly" situation?

33 minutes ago, alliseeisgold said:

nonsense. soft as charmin. thats an opinion most people in society have, and say. There is no freedom of speech ? the president says worse things daily.

I didn't see downey say anything racist or anything mosogyny enough that is an attack on someone worthy of being punished. To me he could of said "helen maroulis is a bitch" for all I care. thats not punishable.

He'd have to cross the line into "women belong in the kitchen, take off your wrestling gear and go wear a bikini you dumb wh### "" for it to be a punishable offense.

Downey did not cross the line. 

The thing about the line is the people writing the checks get to decide where it is. NJRTC and Flo decided he had crossed it. So be it. Freedom of speech. Not freedom from consequences. 

26 minutes ago, alliseeisgold said:

Njrtc policy is crap and trying to merge ivy with jersey shore is a death sentence. Fire downey to get real woods ? U really think suriano is gonna wrestle for njrtc after seeing how fake they are ? And now they pissed reece off, what are they without reece ? What accomplishments does njrtc have outside of downey ?

Downey keeps getting more popular because they see an innocent man whose being lynched

I’m trying to figure out if you A) can’t read or B) are blatantly ignoring the fact that Downey threatened to whoop a woman’s ass on Twitter. If that was your wife or daughter would you care more? 

I mean dude come on, he deserved what he got. 

Just now, goheels1812 said:

I’m trying to figure out if you A) can’t read or B) are blatantly ignoring the fact that Downey threatened to whoop a woman’s ass on Twitter. If that was your wife or daughter would you care more? 

Don’t forget c) just trolling 

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Don’t forget c) just trolling 

Also thought of D) pats dad. Who commented the dumbest thing I’ve ever read under Dake’s tweet supporting women’s wrestling. Apples don’t fall far from the tree I suppose.

17 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

The thing about the line is the people writing the checks get to decide where it is. NJRTC and Flo decided he had crossed it. So be it. Freedom of speech. Not freedom from consequences. 

IMHO...Downey's right to be a frivolous a$$hole is being trampled.

51 minutes ago, DocBZ said:

The problem is PD3 is basically Dennis Rodman. He's going to get called for a technical just for being Rodman. It's a pattern of behavior that got him in trouble whether or not that other stuff is true.

Although DRod was actually tough.  PDIII is not.  He’s ducking Taylor by mouthing off.

22 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

Side note, if anyone wants to see a Pat Downey III level meltdown, check out his dads twitter @pdowney2. It won’t take long to figure out where PD3 gets it from. 

and i was ridiculed for not being on twitter to follow the sport...

it is a bunch of children growing older...

everyone has an opinion and now they have the means to regurgitate it to the world when they probably should not be allowed to have sharp silverware......

spanky, you were not ridiculed exclusively for not being on twitter to follow the sport.

you were ridiculed for dumb posts regarding a situation that occurred on twitter, but that you still somehow managed to think you were right about.

like a person that gives a review of a movie and then admits he didn't watch the whole thing.

and to make matters worse you're using PD2's twitter feed to rationalize your decision not to be on there. keep posting though. lol.

6 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

spanky, you were not ridiculed exclusively for not being on twitter to follow the sport.

you were ridiculed for dumb posts regarding a situation that occurred on twitter, but that you still somehow managed to think you were right about.

like a person that gives a review of a movie and then admits he didn't watch the whole thing.

and to make matters worse you're using PD2's twitter feed to rationalize your decision not to be on there. keep posting though. lol.

hey, willie...

did you finish up your mac'n'cheese and now have an hour of play time before bed?

use it wisely, little fella...

3 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

you are supposed to respond to the things he said, that's how discussion works.

why?

he is a bigger jack ass than you are... he just spouts off with limited context of anything... it is pure emotion... 

trying to play big boy while living in his parent's basement...

it is sad...

3 hours ago, goheels1812 said:

Side note, if anyone wants to see a Pat Downey III level meltdown, check out his dads twitter @pdowney2. It won’t take long to figure out where PD3 gets it from. 

or just check out Blue Dragons on themat.com

4 hours ago, goheels1812 said:

I agree he deserved what he got, but did he actually threaten to whoop her ass?  I was assuming he was referring to a wrestling match, no?  (not sure what it means to call someone a "wet nugget" though)