Sign in to follow this  
jon_osu

2020 - 2021 schedules

Yeah, I don't see how they can have the schedule if they don't have the season defined yet. When they finally define what will happen (which is still an "if") the AD's can move forward with plans. I can easily see conference only duals (like the B10 in football) or even regional only , 1 tournament, conference, NCAA. That's just my guess. 

38 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Yeah, I don't see how they can have the schedule if they don't have the season defined yet. When they finally define what will happen (which is still an "if") the AD's can move forward with plans. I can easily see conference only duals (like the B10 in football) or even regional only , 1 tournament, conference, NCAA. That's just my guess. 

and I could be wrong but don't think will have wrestling schedules till after we have football schedules (prob no W schedule till halfway thru football).  Do we have football schedules?  ;_;

4 hours ago, ionel said:

and I could be wrong but don't think will have wrestling schedules till after we have football schedules (prob no W schedule till halfway thru football).  Do we have football schedules?  ;_;

You are probably correct. Nothing for Ivy League. Conference only for B10. I’m hearing modified for pac 12 And mountain west. 

Brian Smith went over Mizzou's schedule on a podcast yesterday, but I can't find it posted anywhere online yet.  No duals with BIG10 (going conf only) or ACC teams (limiting travel) this year.  Sounds like Mizzou will have the Black and Gold on December 22nd and tri or quad meets on seven straight weekends starting January 3rd.  Notable quad on January 17th with Northern Iowa, Iowa State, and Arizona State in Ames.  As Jon noted, Mizzou has West Virginia and Oklahoma State on Feb 14th.  MAC championships are the last weekend in February.

12 hours ago, Idaho said:

lots of 4-way duals being put together - glad to see the Pac12 getting a lot of out of conference duals and picking up some quality opponents. 

credit @ @CB

Should shutdown the Pac-12 and increase membership into other conferences. 

Oregon State just had a zoom call. Pendleton went over the schedule. About 7 dates between Jan 1 and Feb 20. All were 3-4 team duals with the exception of ASU when they come to Oregon State. 

Edited by gobraves101905

1 hour ago, gobraves101905 said:

Should shutdown the Pac-12 and increase membership into other conferences. 

Oregon State just had a zoom call. Pendleton went over the schedule. About 7 dates between Jan 1 and Feb 20. All were 3-4 team duals with the exception of ASU when they come to Oregon State. 

Yep I was on the call. The three that stood out to me are Ok State, Oklahoma and Missouri. Good schedule despite the situation. No fans as of yet, but there will be video.  No tournaments for anyone. If everyone follows suit their could be some great quads this season.