leshismore

Did Nomad Really Get Fired?

21 hours ago, unknown said:

PUKE-MAD is a little weasel who must have sniffed someones butt right at Flo to get the job. The guy added nothing.  

i wonder if he will unblock all the guys he blocked on twitter for bashing flo.  Hes soft as sharmin

You, as your post indicates via spelling, grammer, etc, are an unintelligent person who knows very little about how Flo works. Nor do you understand the value he adds as the numbers guru.  If you were a subscriber (money says you aren't), then I wouldn't need to explain that to you.

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

You, as your post indicates via spelling, grammer, etc, are an unintelligent person who knows very little about how Flo works. Nor do you understand the value he adds as the numbers guru.  If you were a subscriber (money says you aren't), then I wouldn't need to explain that to you.

grammar cops on a message board is like correcting someones text messages.   I guess we found Puke-Mad's handle

The anger on this board is only outweighed by the general ignorance of corporate responsibilities vis a vis communications.  What do you expect a corporate entity to provide in terms of information on employees being released?  Have you never worked in a corporate environment or had employees (both good and bad) you were personally and professionally responsible for?  To say anything would be unwise and could not possibly benefit the firm.   The vitriol towards Nomad is hard to understand.  He's' a little bit of a nerdy dude, but he clearly loves the sport.  Not everyone is physically  / mentally built to be a competitor.  So what? 

A large dose of anger management and general personal awareness could benefit the discourse here. 

2 hours ago, unknown said:

grammar cops on a message board is like correcting someones text messages.   I guess we found Puke-Mad's handle

Nope. Try again.

That said, me being a police of grammar had very little to do with your post.  Your post was just flat illegible.  Difficult enough that it made you appear to be of a lesser intelligence than a junior high student.  Learn yourself some discernibility, brada and all will be well.

The anger on this board is only outweighed by the general ignorance of corporate responsibilities vis a vis communications.  What do you expect a corporate entity to provide in terms of information on employees being released?  Have you never worked in a corporate environment or had employees (both good and bad) you were personally and professionally responsible for?  To say anything would be unwise and could not possibly benefit the firm.   The vitriol towards Nomad is hard to understand.  He's' a little bit of a nerdy dude, but he clearly loves the sport.  Not everyone is physically  / mentally built to be a competitor.  So what? 
A large dose of anger management and general personal awareness could benefit the discourse here. 
I don't have any issues with Nomad's competitive success or lack thereof. I'm sure I'm not much better.l, if any. The allegations related to creeping on women are more troubling, obviously.

However, the point about corporations commenting on firings is exactly right.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, madcat11 said:

He used to be our forum comrade VAisforlovers.

The use of that screen name proved quite prescient.

edit...damn that was Pyles, not Nomad. So much for that laugh!

Edited by 82bordeaux

On 7/16/2020 at 7:11 AM, nhs67 said:

*Grammar

I didn't watch the whole show, but heard CP mention an article Nomad wrote, which made me think about his employment situation. But, CP does mention Willie sometimes still and he hasn't worked there in a while. 

12 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Mineo is a real POS.....

You're overselling his value.

The guy has** SDS and just loves to bring toxicity to every subject that he doesn't 100% align with in agreement.  Saying he is a Pos is devaluing every turd that has ever been shat.

Edited by nhs67
Fat fingers...

13 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Mineo is a real POS.....

Just to be clear...

Your takeaway from a Flo executive apparently being arrested for assaulting a family member, is that Mineo is a POS?  (Besides, in the grand scheme of things Mineo is still fairly irrelevant.  However Willie who has 6x the amount of followers retweeted this.)

Edited by 1032004