leshismore

Did Nomad Really Get Fired?

28 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Just to be clear...

Your takeaway from a Flo executive apparently being arrested for assaulting a family member, is that Mineo is a POS?  (Besides, in the grand scheme of things Mineo is still fairly irrelevant.  However Willie who has 6x the amount of followers retweeted this.)

Mineo is an instigator and a bully. 

the Flo personnel issue is a serious one and I’m glad Mineo tweeted it.

4 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Just to be clear...

Your takeaway from a Flo executive apparently being arrested for assaulting a family member, is that Mineo is a POS?  (Besides, in the grand scheme of things Mineo is still fairly irrelevant.  However Willie who has 6x the amount of followers retweeted this.)

Call me when you have first hand knowledge or the guy gets convicted. Mineo has no idea what happened here, he's just capitalizing on someones misery to get attention on twitter, its disgusting.

5 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Just to be clear...

Yes.  That doesn't preclude other people from also being POS, but he clearly revel in other's misery.

9 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Call me when you have first hand knowledge or the guy gets convicted. Mineo has no idea what happened here, he's just capitalizing on someones misery to get attention on twitter, its disgusting.

Fair enough, although again Willie - who presumably knows this guy and I believe may have commented somewhere about knowing something about this issue - also retweeted it, giving much more credibility to it than Mineo did.  Although looking closer, it appears Mineo covered over the date which was actually 2019 - and looking it up it appears it says "declined to prosecute."   But not sure how something from last year would allegedly result in a "2-week suspension" right now.

14 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Fair enough, although again Willie - who presumably knows this guy and I believe may have commented somewhere about knowing something about this issue - also retweeted it, giving much more credibility to it than Mineo did.  Although looking closer, it appears Mineo covered over the date which was actually 2019 - and looking it up it appears it says "declined to prosecute."   But not sure how something from last year would allegedly result in a "2-week suspension" right now.

It resulted in a suspension currently because Flo is trying to covers its a$$ on the womens issues stuff.....IMHO. 

I don't know why Willie retweeted it, could be anything from direct knowledge of the guys misdeeds, to just hating flo in general....I just don't approve of dragging obscure individuals who were previously in the grips of the criminal justice system into the public eye again for the purposes of the grossest and most trivial personal gratification. 

I think you get all that but I wanted to be clear.

On 7/28/2020 at 5:04 PM, GranbyTroll said:

So, did he get fired?

On 7/28/2020 at 5:44 PM, VakAttack said:

They casually referenced him twice and CP apparently texted him mid show, so....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

On 7/28/2020 at 6:00 PM, GranbyTroll said:

I didn't watch the whole show, but heard CP mention an article Nomad wrote, which made me think about his employment situation. But, CP does mention Willie sometimes still and he hasn't worked there in a while. 

On 7/28/2020 at 6:03 PM, 1032004 said:

Seems like maybe he got “suspended” or something 

No idea if he got fired, but he apparently does not work there anymore.

On today's FRL during the "Questions from Friends" segment they were asked if a Domino's delivery guy went to the wrong address which Flo employee would just take the pizza?

Askren replied, that used to be easy. Nomad.

Interesting use of the past tense.