steelfrog

DT Nixes Match With Bo

Well, it SEEMS that Bo was asked and agreed to accept the position to replace PDIII, and then when Flo told DT about it, DT nixed the matchup.  Hence, MyMar.

I guess Flo shoulda checked with DT first before offering Bo.

12 minutes ago, steelfrog said:

Well, it SEEMS that Bo was asked and agreed to accept the position to replace PDIII, and then when Flo told DT about it, DT nixed the matchup.  Hence, MyMar.

If true, why not?  If Bo willing to go why wouldn’t DT?

1 hour ago, gimpeltf said:

Hasn't he trained with him for years?

Why would that matter? Lots of people wrestle their training partners and friends. If they are friends, wouldn’t he want his friend to get a nice pay day? Also, DT talks about putting on a show for the fans, so why not give them what they want?

3 hours ago, steelfrog said:

This is according to....?????

1 hour ago, Eagle26 said:

Why would that matter? Lots of people wrestle their training partners and friends. If they are friends, wouldn’t he want his friend to get a nice pay day? Also, DT talks about putting on a show for the fans, so why not give them what they want?

That's your opinion. Are you trying to speak for him?

Maybe they're not friends any more. I was just putting a possibility out there.

50 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

That's your opinion. Are you trying to speak for him?

Maybe they're not friends any more. I was just putting a possibility out there.

Yeah I have no idea either... I was just asking questions that seem to have a logical answer

4 minutes ago, fadzaev2 said:

Maybe they're good enough friends, the match doesn't need to happen.

This isn't a late round wrestle back at a tournament in Belarus, its a major pay day. Besides the purpose of friendship is that your relationship transcends the outcome of a wrestling match, not that you avoid each other.

Couple this with what happened leading up to WTT in Raleigh last year and you have your answer in terms of being friends...

Did you enjoy PDIII being the USA rep at worlds at 86k?  Why did that happen?  Why did DT suddenly know Monday morning (but not Saturday morning, or even weeks earlier) that he was having a knee operation that would end his season?

If DT and coaches had been more forthcoming (i.e., had not lied) to the world, much less their "friend" and "teammate," about the injury, Bo goes 86 at Raleigh and eventually gets the spot, probably medals at worlds and would be sitting, rested, in the finals of OTT, waiting for the tournament champ.

1 minute ago, steelfrog said:

Couple this with what happened leading up to WTT in Raleigh last year and you have your answer in terms of being friends...

Did you enjoy PDIII being the USA rep at worlds at 86k?  Why did that happen?  Why did DT suddenly know Monday morning (but not Saturday morning, or even weeks earlier) that he was having a knee operation that would end his season?

If DT and coaches had been more forthcoming (i.e., had not lied) to the world, much less their "friend" and "teammate," about the injury, Bo goes 86 at Raleigh and eventually gets the spot, probably medals at worlds and would be sitting, rested, in the finals of OTT, waiting for the tournament champ.

Where did you hear that Bo was offered the 86kg spot on the Flo card and DT ended it, though?

19 hours ago, Sstern said:

If true, why not?  If Bo willing to go why wouldn’t DT?

Just a thought.....the last match Taylor wrestled in this type of event, (Beat the Streets), he got hurt....maybe he wants to be smart/careful here....first match back in a long time.

11 minutes ago, pamela said:

Where did you hear that Bo was offered the 86kg spot on the Flo card and DT ended it, though?

Again this.

I think its fine for anonymous people to come on here and give obnoxious opinions, its a completely different thing for anonymous people to come on here and claim factual knowledge that isn't supported elsewhere.

41 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Again this.

I think its fine for anonymous people to come on here and give obnoxious opinions, its a completely different thing for anonymous people to come on here and claim factual knowledge that isn't supported elsewhere.

So very, very true. 

1 hour ago, steelfrog said:

The National Inquirer says this is not even up to their journalistic standards. Apparently though, they had a "wolf boy" ready to wrestle, but "operatives" from the "Deep Flo State" shut it down in order to maintain their hegemony  over the "global banking system" until they use "bitcoin" to overthrow global so called "governments". It all makes "sense" now. 

4 hours ago, fadzaev2 said:

Just a thought.....the last match Taylor wrestled in this type of event, (Beat the Streets), he got hurt....maybe he wants to be smart/careful here....first match back in a long time.

March isn't that long ago.  DT has wrestled more recently than Bo.

5 hours ago, steelfrog said:

This is a crazy narrative.  Open question is whether it is crazy enough to be true.