1 hour ago, hammerlockthree said:

Don't bother, he's in one of his moods where he is just trying to make people think he's smart.

... and hammerlock is in one of those moods where he lies or is misinformed?

19 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Well clearly the series.  Taylor favored every time in folkstyle, freestyle, fashionstyle and Dake takes the entire pot.

Sometimes you are terribly subtle i didn't want to extend myself.

If you aren't careful you are gonna get pyles beaten up.

15 hours ago, IronChef said:

His pseudoscience health advice is way out there, and people are asking questions as if he is some kind of expert.

Kollin Moore with a hilarious troll.

So please provide what was SO wrong with what he said?  I think some of you have no idea what a CONCEPT is.  And if you are so DUMB to take what he says literally and start eating handfuls of dirt and not putting sun screen on and spend hours and hours in the sun...well...you are just proving Darwin's theory.

Caveat:  I really don't like Dake...I think he is a whinny baby.  Although he is pretty darn good at wrestling.

47 minutes ago, dman115 said:

So please provide what was SO wrong with what he said?  I think some of you have no idea what a CONCEPT is.  And if you are so DUMB to take what he says literally and start eating handfuls of dirt and not putting sun screen on and spend hours and hours in the sun...well...you are just proving Darwin's theory.

Caveat:  I really don't like Dake...I think he is a whinny baby.  Although he is pretty darn good at wrestling.

I don’t think anyone is saying he’s wrong.  Mostly because 99% of people of have no idea what he’s talking about.  But he certainly comes across as trying to sound more intelligent than he probably really is.

Valid point 1032004 on him coming off as more intelligent than he probably is.  As I am one who does not think someone who is a "public figure" has a more valid opinion than someone who isn't a "celebrity".  In fact most are so out of touch with reality that their opinion sometimes comes off as completely idiotic...and drives me nuts to see them think they are so much more valid in their thinking then the average Joe...or average Jane.