8 hours ago, LJB said:

just completed their baseball season... highest turnout since 2014... spectators welcome...

The stadium the baseball tournament was held in is outdoors and was only at 10% capacity for the largest class championship game. Not exactly an apples to oranges comparison to an indoor wrestling tournament. Not arguing one way or another but to say these events will be similar is not the case. 

11 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

The stadium the baseball tournament was held in is outdoors and was only at 10% capacity for the largest class championship game. Not exactly an apples to oranges comparison to an indoor wrestling tournament. Not arguing one way or another but to say these events will be similar is not the case. 

right... the baseball tourney will have had exponentially more fans there to watch than any wrestling tourney is going to draw...

the point was, iowa is not scared of the boogie bug and is not the reason there will be only 6 weights as opposed to 10...

now, that may be USAWs reasoning for only 6 weights and if so, i think it is absurd... 

Was contemplating attending and in looking at the tickets it says that the arena is cleared to allow 50% capacity but then all seating in General Admission?  Anyone know logistically how that will work?

First come first serve but then everyone ensures they don't sit in consecutive seats?

23 minutes ago, LJB said:

right... the baseball tourney will have had exponentially more fans there to watch than any wrestling tourney is going to draw...

the point was, iowa is not scared of the boogie bug and is not the reason there will be only 6 weights as opposed to 10...

now, that may be USAWs reasoning for only 6 weights and if so, i think it is absurd... 

I thought it was absurd until I found out LJB thought it was absurd. Like George Costanza, if every instinct you have is wrong, the opposite must be right.

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I thought it was absurd until I found out LJB thought it was absurd. Like George Costanza, if every instinct you have is wrong, the opposite must be right.

WRESTLEKNOWNOTHING IS UPSET!!!!!!