LJB

Flo matches...

3 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

So any chance we could schedule another round of these for next weekend and get JB involved...?

It took a last second move for JB to beat Chamizo at BTS a few years ago.  

1 minute ago, dmm53 said:

It took a last second move for JB to beat Chamizo at BTS a few years ago.  

In fairness to both of them, that wasn’t a wrestling match. It was an ice skating competition. The mat was a sheet of ice, and all match strategy was out. JB is probably the better wrestler, but that match didn’t prove anything IMO. 

33 minutes ago, LJB said:

never...

not once...

it is well documented...

talk about proper gut technique and what vito did wrong...

because i can...

Good for you... you can describe what it looks like to drill a gut wrench on a practice dummy. I can do that too and so can Vito, but the difference is we can see there are other factors in executing technique on a high level competitor because we’ve been there. I am not going to criticize an elite athlete for not having textbook technique in competition unless I’m his coach and I’m providing constructive criticism. You post on here to try to boost your ego and act like you know more than everyone else. You really think Vito doesn’t know how to do a proper gut wrench? Maybe he didn’t execute it perfectly, but don’t act like “someone needs to teach him a gut wrench”. He’s one of the worst examples you could use for your point that we Americans suck at par terre. His dad’s a freestyle world champion for goodness sake! I’m pretty sure he taught his son a gut wrench better than you would lol. Anyway, I’ve wasted enough time arguing with you... I’m done.

15 minutes ago, Eagle26 said:

Good for you... you can describe what it looks like to drill a gut wrench on a practice dummy. I can do that too and so can Vito, but the difference is we can see there are other factors in executing technique on a high level competitor because we’ve been there. I am not going to criticize an elite athlete for not having textbook technique in competition unless I’m his coach and I’m providing constructive criticism. You post on here to try to boost your ego and act like you know more than everyone else. You really think Vito doesn’t know how to do a proper gut wrench? Maybe he didn’t execute it perfectly, but don’t act like “someone needs to teach him a gut wrench”. He’s one of the worst examples you could use for your point that we Americans suck at par terre. His dad’s a freestyle world champion for goodness sake! I’m pretty sure he taught his son a gut wrench better than you would lol. Anyway, I’ve wasted enough time arguing with you... I’m done.

what did he do wrong?

simple enough question, right?

7 minutes ago, LJB said:

what did he do wrong?

simple enough question, right?

And if I answer that for you, you will admit you are wrong for calling him out and that you have no idea what it is like to execute technique at high level?

1 minute ago, Eagle26 said:

And if I answer that for you, you will admit you are wrong for calling him out and that you have no idea what it is like to execute technique at high level?

take a chance...

i'm actually curious...

Just now, Eagle26 said:

Ok let me know what minute mark you want me to break down for you and I’ll try to do it tomorrow 

stop...

the match has been posted for hours now...

quit acting like the cool guy and step up...

or not...

you are the one with the problem...

Man going in I was thinking Dake would win handily but Chamizo is so good. Such a savvy wrestler who had a great approach for the match and damn near pulled it out. Also had 2 deep shots on Dake so he’s not just a defensive wizard. Hats off to Chamizo. 

7 hours ago, LJB said:

stop...

the match has been posted for hours now...

quit acting like the cool guy and step up...

or not...

you are the one with the problem...

First of all, the only problem I had was you saying, “someone needs to teach Vito a proper gut wrench”. I simply want you to realize how ridiculous that statement sounds. It makes it sound like you, a message board warrior with zero wrestling credentials, are trying to say you know more and could do a better job of teaching him a gut wrench than his world champion father and other world class coaches. I have no problem breaking down gut wrench technique, but I usually stick to doing that in real life. I have no idea why I wasted this much time on you but since I already wasted too much, I also scanned through the 11 minute video to try to find the sequence you were referring to to try to help you out. Here’s the short version... at around 7:50 Vito tries a gut but who knows if he was truly trying to commit to it 100%. If he wanted to commit to the turn, he should have kept his elbows pinched tighter, not let his shoulder slip so far down off his opponents side, and kept his hips tighter to his opponent’s as he was driving. You are welcome. I want to publicly apologize to everyone else on this forum for wasting so much time and forum space trying to get through to LJB. 

48 minutes ago, Eagle26 said:

First of all, the only problem I had was you saying, “someone needs to teach Vito a proper gut wrench”. I simply want you to realize how ridiculous that statement sounds. It makes it sound like you, a message board warrior with zero wrestling credentials, are trying to say you know more and could do a better job of teaching him a gut wrench than his world champion father and other world class coaches. I have no problem breaking down gut wrench technique, but I usually stick to doing that in real life. I have no idea why I wasted this much time on you but since I already wasted too much, I also scanned through the 11 minute video to try to find the sequence you were referring to to try to help you out. Here’s the short version... at around 7:50 Vito tries a gut but who knows if he was truly trying to commit to it 100%. If he wanted to commit to the turn, he should have kept his elbows pinched tighter, not let his shoulder slip so far down off his opponents side, and kept his hips tighter to his opponent’s as he was driving. You are welcome. I want to publicly apologize to everyone else on this forum for wasting so much time and forum space trying to get through to LJB. 

There is no getting through to him. He just takes the unpopular side of any opinion so he can argue with people on a message board. The guy has no life, he’s truly pathetic. He’s the equivalent to a bad radio host

Eagle26 - didn’t read your post but caught the last line as I skimmed past.  Apology accepted.  But please don’t do it again.  The guy has become the most annoying poster on the board, and that is no easy feat.  Engaging with him brings the whole board down.

1 minute ago, nom said:

Eagle26 - didn’t read your post but caught the last line as I skimmed past.  Apology accepted.  But please don’t do it again.  The guy has become the most annoying poster on the board, and that is no easy feat.  Engaging with him brings the whole board down.

Thanks. I definitely won’t make that mistake again!

1 hour ago, Eagle26 said:

So, you don’t know proper gut technique...

nice try...

as to the rest?

meh...