LJB

Flo matches...

4 minutes ago, dman115 said:

My opinion LJB...keep on keeping on!  I usually like what you post and also find it entertaining reading you giving it back to the same posters over and over and see them get all bent out of shape.  I also like that they are usually the ones that think just because they are the most vocal about stuff that the majority think the way they do, when in reality there is a silent majority out there that definitely do not think they way they do.  The way I see it, you speak for the salient majority in terms of the content of your opinion on things...and you also just happen to add a bit of flare and attitude to it to ruffle peoples feathers.  LOL

the vocal minority is the absolute worst aspect of the googlewebs and social media...

when willie got all chapped about me not following twitter, i actually went and looked for about a week (mainly because of the current controversy with a certain wrestler)...

it is the absolute worst...

just a constant regurgitation of the most inane of thoughts... the loudest one gets the day...

it is shameful...

6 minutes ago, LJB said:

the vocal minority is the absolute worst aspect of the googlewebs and social media...

when willie got all chapped about me not following twitter, i actually went and looked for about a week (mainly because of the current controversy with a certain wrestler)...

it is the absolute worst...

just a constant regurgitation of the most inane of thoughts... the loudest one gets the day...

it is shameful...

This we can agree on. Social media may be the downfall of our society!

1 minute ago, jp157 said:

Lol like I said. Stereotype of the arrog youth coach. The lack of technical discussion speaks volumes

and another wants a shot...

run along, you missed your window by about 36 hours...

maybe next time...

23 hours ago, LJB said:

To any young wrestlers here...

don’t worry about your hips in relation to your opponent... get on your toes and drive over the top... worry about your shoulders and head opposite side... Pop your hips to complete the turn...

focus too much on sliding under their hips is going to put you into bad position sliding off the shoulders and get you stepped over...

plus, you can’t jump sides gluing your hips to theirs...

get on your toes, both of them, and drive over the top... not to the side...

Sliding under their hips is a key to the move. Watch Slay teach it here since you have Flo. He has a pretty good gut.  Worked on Saitiev. Watch Dake hit his on Chamizo, you can see him slide that knee in the pocket just as Slay describes. 

https://www.flowrestling.org/training?playing=6214256

2 minutes ago, LJB said:

and another wants a shot...

run along, you missed your window by about 36 hours...

maybe next time...

Lol. Hey look. He dodged addressing anything of substance. Then tried to do a condescending douche comment to actually take the conversation away from actual demonstration of knowledge and to focusing on his.. umm smugness.

Shrug. I am curious if you can actually put any  results as a coach to your name.. above 8th grade

3 minutes ago, AnklePicker said:

Sliding under their hips is a key to the move. Watch Slay teach it here since you have Flo. He has a pretty good gut.  Worked on Saitiev. Watch Dake hit his on Chamizo, you can see him slide that knee in the pocket just as Slay describes. 

https://www.flowrestling.org/training?playing=6214256

i'm not going to disagree it can't be used as such...

and any of you can go find any number of clips or to find anything being taught you want...

what vito did was not good par terre offense... not even close...

the offense taken by acknowledging that is both typical and exasperating at the same time...

3 minutes ago, jp157 said:

Lol. Hey look. He dodged addressing anything of substance. Then tried to do a condescending douche comment to actually take the conversation away from actual demonstration of knowledge and to focusing on his.. umm smugness.

Shrug. I am curious if you can actually put any  results as a coach to your name.. above 8th grade

what are you really hoping to achieve here?

you think are doing something new?

you think these tricks have not been tried before?

10 minutes ago, LJB said:

i'm not going to disagree it can't be used as such...

and any of you can go find any number of clips or to find anything being taught you want...

what vito did was not good par terre offense... not even close...

the offense taken by acknowledging that is both typical and exasperating at the same time...

Can find clips of anything being taught we want?  Ummm no. Slay was a world team coach, Olympic champ and master gut wrencher. Not some run of the mill JV coach. I’m not arguing Vito but to just say “drive over the top” is asinine. 

26 minutes ago, AnklePicker said:

Can find clips of anything being taught we want?  Ummm no. Slay was a world team coach, Olympic champ and master gut wrencher. Not some run of the mill JV coach. I’m not arguing Vito but to just say “drive over the top” is asinine. 

im not debating slay's accomplishments or what he is teaching... nor am i saying just to dive over the top...

vito did not even show basic gut technique, so, why try and justify what he did or get all offended by acknowledging what he is doing is not good... until he gets the basics (which are always better) the nuances don't make a difference...

ask yourself this...

why do we as a nation suk at par terre?

with all these very knowledgeable coaches with all this technique, why do we still absolutely suk at it?

particularly the free guys?

i have been right next to lindland and muhammed teaching guts... both show stuff i would never see... muhammed takes that technique to another level when teaching... 

but, we still are not great at it even in the real style...

why?

because we don't make it a point to really focus on it...

all your guys internet shenanigans won't change it... because very few of you guys get it either... and that is not a slight as much as just an honest assessment...

take as much offence to that as any of you want to...

no never mind over here...

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Hang on there a second. You are in the glass-est of houses when it comes to internet cliches. How many people have you called Karen? 

a bunch...

it is endlessly amusing to me... 

and every time it has been used it has been worthy of that...

i can count on my hand the number of times i have been "triggered" on these forums... and the one real instance had all of admittedly suspect posts removed by a mod right then, so, none of you got to see it...

6 minutes ago, LJB said:

i can count on my hand the number of times i have been "triggered" on these forums..

are you counting....

the amount of hair follicles on your hand....

or....

all of the creases on your palm....

either way..... that’s a lot of times you were ‘triggered’ my little ‘Karen’...

5 minutes ago, dman115 said:

So funny people accusing others of something when they are doing the exact same thing...and even better when those people are the ones who "started it"...so entertaining.

like over the top caricatures in a bad second city skit...

4 hours ago, LJB said:

what are you really hoping to achieve here?

you think are doing something new?

you think these tricks have not been tried before?

Asking what your actual background knowledge is or what actual coaching results you have is a trick? I am actually curious. I also want to see if

Personally I don’t really care about you ****ing with reactionaries. Here I’ll trigger some of them. Anyone who actually thinks a kid being hesitant to join wrestling cause of the singlet. Is too much of a ***** to wrestle.. is ****ing moron and mentally soft and lazy as a coach. If some variation of “if a kid doesn’t wrestle cause of a singlet, he ain’t tough enough anyway”. Congratulations dumbass. People like you are why wrestling has shrunk in such high proportions.

Go ahead and **** with people. It’s on them whether they engage.

What I’m addressing is you acting like an “expert” cause you paid for some clinics. I was genuinely curious as to whether you’d actually talk technique... or continue with your goalpost moving, ignoring inconvenient evidence like Dakes gut wrench in the match. 

Like I said, I figured out years ago what you are.

So I’m genuinely curious. Will you answer a straight question. Actually two.

1. Where and how long have you wrestled at what level?

2. What coaching results have you produced? You can include being a corner daddy, or elementary results as well. 

I pinky promise I won’t immediately discount your opinion if you’re honest and upfront with no goal post moving or answering with a question.