VakAttack

FloWrestling: Dake-Chamizo card discussion

RBY looks like he could separate himself from the field going forward.  There was potential in there that is coming out in a big way.

Funny thing about Flo.  Since LJB thought that everyone assumed they are the devil they have hit all time lows in so many aspects.

Set aside the delays the event is awesome. The production is great. You can see the whole mat. The wrestling is all out. The matchups so far have been interesting and well worth watching. I’ll take it over FITE all day. 

1 minute ago, D3 for LU said:

Wait... Dake / Chamizo discussion here, right?

Just curious how Dake will approach this match... should be interesting.

Thoughts , anyone?

D3

I think he’s at another level and is gong to crush Chamizo. I think he’ll wrestler exactly the way we’ve seen him wrestle. No changes. No adjustments. 

Just now, BigTimeFan said:

I think he’s at another level and is gong to crush Chamizo. I think he’ll wrestler exactly the way we’ve seen him wrestle. No changes. No adjustments. 

i agree...

i don't think it is going to that competitive at all... chamizo's only path to victory is to run and i don't see dake chasing...

again, if i'm wrong i am not mad at all...

Just now, LJB said:

i agree...

i don't think it is going to that competitive at all... chamizo's only path to victory is to run and i don't see dake chasing...

again, if i'm wrong i am not mad at all...

Perfect. And now I’m getting frustrated by the delays. I need to get up by 4pm tomorrow. 

14 minutes ago, Class said:

RBY looks like he could separate himself from the field going forward.  There was potential in there that is coming out in a big way.

Funny thing about Flo.  Since LJB thought that everyone assumed they are the devil they have hit all time lows in so many aspects.

Hold your horses. Mueller took 2nd in the ACC at 125 this year. This match cements that he will separate himself from the elite to 133 next season?