Why not?  At Rec Hall. Charity event with proceeds going to fight child sex trafficking:

Lee vs Gilman; Oliver vs Retherford; Yianni vs Lee; Lewis vs Nolf; Cox vs Taylor; Parris vs Cassar; PD3 v Nickal; Gable vs Snyder. 

There’s your card. Book it. 

Edited by Lurker

6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Why not?  At Rec Hall. Charity event with proceeds going to fight child sex trafficking:

Lee vs Gilman; Oliver vs Retherford; Yianni vs Lee; Lewis vs Nolf; Cox vs Taylor; Parris vs Cassar; PD3 v Nickal; Gable vs Snyder. 

I would pay money to see that.

Maybe add RBY (vs. Fix or Suriano) to the card.

And perhaps even  add Mark Hall (who is still with NLWC until January I think) or Joseph as well. One of them could wrestle Dake, or IMar. for example. 

Edited by dmm53

I would like to see where Nolf stands against Dake or JB or even again with IMar (now that Nolf is healed up).

Nickal has beaten PD3 (is the latter still even in the conversation?)

I would prefer to see Nickal vs. Deiringer or Zahid Valencia.

I don’t see Zahid presenting much of a problem to full grown Bo.

Bo vs Ringer would be quite the contrast in appearances. Very, very different body types.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Lurker said:

This with all the add ons  mentioned would make for one hell of a Saturday night. 

11 hours ago, Mokoma said:

Bo vs Downey would be hilarious.  That’s a terrible matchup, bring on Zahid for Bo.

There's plenty of interest for Bo vs. Clowney--a lot of us here that want to see Clowney get smashed

57 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Let’s add Mark Hall vs Franklin Gomez

Why would anyone want to see a match between guys who were teammates up until a month ago?  It's not like they have bad blood or anything.

1 hour ago, hammerlockthree said:

I say Taylor/Downey or bust....

After all the build up, trash talk, and controversy, you kinda have to do this match-up at some point.  Sooner the better.  I don't want to wait until the semis of the Olympic Trials...or it might not happen at all if Downey loses before getting to Taylor lol.

2 minutes ago, ShakaAloha said:

It's not like they have bad blood or anything.After all the build up, trash talk, and controversy, you kinda have to do this match-up at some point.  Sooner the better.  I don't want to wait until the semis of the Olympic Trials...or it might not happen at all if Downey loses before getting to Taylor lol.

I don't even care about them wrestling in the OTTs, I am looking for the no tech match. 

To be clear, this isn't about wrestling, but it Downey is allowed to slander his way into the spotlight, an extremely public humiliation is the fifth act of that drama. 

1 minute ago, hammerlockthree said:

I don't even care about them wrestling in the OTTs, I am looking for the no tech match. 

To be clear, this isn't about wrestling, but it Downey is allowed to slander his way into the spotlight, an extremely public humiliation is the fifth act of that drama. 

Agreed 100%.  I want to see Taylor break PD3 and 100 points on him!

16 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

idk i think the Unattached Ass. has a chance to keep it to 50 points 

At some point, Downey might just fall over and die. 

Now, I don't want that to happen, but we need to keep that in mind. I don't want that.