20 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

I bet Chamizo has mad trash talking skills in Spanish.

Chorizo has mad trash talking skills in Engrish.

"Nah bro."

Beat that.  You can't.

3 hours ago, BobDole said:

You can't expect Pyles and crew to be able to explain why the stream went down. None of the faces of Flo are very tech savvy and they all barely know the difference between a CAT5 and a telephone cable. 

They are the face of the organization. They don't have to figure it out, they just need to apologize and explain what they are doing as a company to ensure it doesn't happen again. You can't honestly believe that if provided with info by their tech folks that they would be unable to comprehend it.

30 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I'd hope 'Chorizo' is not the new keggers!

I enjoyed 'I'll definitely be at the Olympics.  I don't know about him'

Chorizo and keggers both exist autonomously.

Flo has always been completely unable to produce and deliver live events.

They are a laughing stock and the worst thing that ever happened to Wrestling, barely exceeding WFS and John DuPont.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/28/2020 at 11:56 PM, jp157 said:

Why do people keep freaking out about Flo? They are what they are. Expecting change or an apology from that type of company wannabe entourage style culture isn’t going to happen.

They’re actually a pretty good reflection of the state of wrestling overall if you really want to get down to it. 

It’s well established what you get. You either pay for it and deal with it or you don’t depending on what you want to see. Besides. Their Website format is vastly more irritating than streaming issues

I agree with some of this but disagree on a few key things. 1. Simply asking for an apology and hoping they fix the issue, is not freaking out. Maybe some people are, but I’ve always been a fan of Flo and I simply want to be able to stream the events I’m paying for. Which brings me to my second point, it’s not too much to ask for an online streaming company to be able to stream events. When we are literally paying for streaming services, we shouldn’t be expected to “deal with” streaming issues. Flo basically has a monopoly on many of the niche sports like wrestling so they get away with it. Imagine if this happened on any other streaming service for a major live sporting event. And it’s been several times now. As a fan of their content and subscriber since “technique wave”, I am simply hoping for some improvements in streaming. 

54 minutes ago, Eagle26 said:

I agree with some of this but disagree on a few key things. 1. Simply asking for an apology and hoping they fix the issue, is not freaking out. Maybe some people are, but I’ve always been a fan of Flo and I simply want to be able to stream the events I’m paying for. Which brings me to my second point, it’s not too much to ask for an online streaming company to be able to stream events. When we are literally paying for streaming services, we shouldn’t be expected to “deal with” streaming issues. Flo basically has a monopoly on many of the niche sports like wrestling so they get away with it. Imagine if this happened on any other streaming service for a major live sporting event. And it’s been several times now. As a fan of their content and subscriber since “technique wave”, I am simply hoping for some improvements in streaming. 

Wrestling in general has put itself in a position where a platform like Flo has so much pull and such a big part of the media space. It’s hard for me to get riled up anymore. 

On 7/28/2020 at 11:56 PM, jp157 said:

Why do people keep freaking out about Flo? They are what they are. Expecting change or an apology from that type of company wannabe entourage style culture isn’t going to happen.

They’re actually a pretty good reflection of the state of wrestling overall if you really want to get down to it. 

It’s well established what you get. You either pay for it and deal with it or you don’t depending on what you want to see. Besides. Their Website format is vastly more irritating than streaming issues

You kind of have a point here.  It's like taking your son to a tournament and he has an automatic bye to the quarters and you have to wait 5 hours for the 1st match.

Oh wait..  I just described PA freestyle.

4 minutes ago, Boompa said:

You kind of have a point here.  It's like taking your son to a tournament and he has an automatic bye to the quarters and you have to wait 5 hours for the 1st match.

Oh wait..  I just described PA freestyle.

Lol