Sign in to follow this  
madcat11

Funniest Moment of the Tournament?

I was watching with some friends who weren't wrestlers and weren't familiar with Brands. He had them cracking up every time he was shown on tv.

He looks like he's on coke or something the way he is constantly hyped up.

can you post a link to that interview lol?

It was the 125 I believe, maybe the 133. I don't have that interview, just the one I linked above! LOL

Also you can tell we are legit as a televised sport by the number of times the cameraman panned to Va Tech random gals, or Ohio State Gf's or Iowa Moms.

Trice attempting the Flying squirrel. That was hilarious!

Gelogaev trying it In the semis with a lead was just as bad. How about the Ultimate Warrior like interview of the Iowa kid who was saying "we will see each other til 2020, I need to own him and so on" made me think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb9aAXo-u78

All Z had to do was stall for 30 seconds and he was in the finals. It was a hilariously bad decision, but it probably cost OSU a piece of the NCAA title (at least).

I think the funniest thing was Ruth's interview about showering, followed by the crazed look on Brand's face when Ryan was being interviewed right next to him!

Did anybody notice the mats being cleaned prior to the finals? One guy sprayed some liquid on them & a second guy followed with a broom/squeegee. The jug the first guy carried was labeled "Roundup".

I like a good Iowa joke as much as anyone, but I'm not making this up.

Did anybody notice the mats being cleaned prior to the finals? One guy sprayed some liquid on them & a second guy followed with a broom/squeegee. The jug the first guy carried was labeled "Roundup".

I like a good Iowa joke as much as anyone, but I'm not making this up.

Yeah...I tweeted about that.

When Tim Johnson asked Anthony Robles to comment about the importance of leg control in wrestling.

That's the one thing that kind of concerned me with having Robles as an analyst. Robles was such an unconventional wrestler (of course, by necessity, and this isn't meant as a knock on him) that I was worried that him explaining conventional wrestling might, I feared, have been a little difficult for him. (after all, I don't think he ever had to worry about defending against a double-leg) Well, as we found out last year, those worries were unfounded.

Jarod Trice in the R12 match up was kind of funny. His opponent shoved him and said something to him, and then Trice pointed at the score board to show that he was too far behind by that time to win.

Hahahahaha, I wish I could see that.