Sign in to follow this  
Hey Now

Stanford Giving It A Go

Agree well done.

If anyone needs a good cry, listen to Real Woods in particular in this interview:

This group of guys definitely know what they're doing at https://www.keepstanfordwrestling.com/ .  Even have suggestions for how to write an email to the school: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V_-r2pf-V3B11EJwiOJG04TdSuX2tURrXDROOtiMm6Y/edit

I think it's poor. Doesn't say much. I guess it's an attempt to claim diversity, but it's mostly white guys. It offers no data. It says "world class." But are any of those guys really world class?

24 minutes ago, NJDan said:

I think it's poor. Doesn't say much. I guess it's an attempt to claim diversity, but it's mostly white guys. It offers no data. It says "world class." But are any of those guys really world class?

I believe at least Griffith, Woods and Tyler Eischens were junior world team members

5 hours ago, NJDan said:

It actually isn't mostly white guys. There is a diverse group of color and demographics in there for only around a dozen guys. World class in wrestling? A couple....world class in academics? Well you kinda have to be to get in to Stanford. Kudos to them to put the effort in that they are putting in to save the program. 

23 hours ago, NJDan said:

Trying to argue or discuss anything with someone who is on a mission to prove how utterly clueless they are is - in a nutshell - a waste of time & energy.  So I, for one, won't bother to do so.

On 8/5/2020 at 1:52 PM, NJDan said:

Lie 1: it offers no stats

maybe watch the video before commenting?

4 hours ago, Housebuye said:

Lie 1: it offers no stats

maybe watch the video before commenting?

I watched it. You tell me what data it has. Also: poor production values.