Sign in to follow this  
Lurker

Ben Askren resigns

Tweeted out over night the following statement:  "I resign effective immediately as the HC of the Wisconsin RTC due to a lack of integrity and transparency by leadership"  He does not elaborate.

Anyone hearing anything?

36 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Tweeted out over night the following statement:  "I resign effective immediately as the HC of the Wisconsin RTC due to a lack of integrity and transparency by leadership"  He does not elaborate.

Anyone hearing anything?

I heard Ben Andrews resigned from the same place also!

FWIW... he addressed it on FRL this morning... just said it didn't work out... he said there were warnings signs earlier but he stayed because he really wanted it to work out...

no specifics...

1 hour ago, dman115 said:

My guess...can only have one Chief and Bono was the Chief.  And Askren seems like the type of guy that needs to be the Chief.

He is also busted up. If he isn't a practice partner, and is balancing numerous other responsibilities, he is a pretty big name to keep around. 

Maybe it just made no financial sense to keep him on staff.

Edited by hammerlockthree

8 hours ago, LJB said:

the mat bbs strikes again!!!!!!

Your buddies at Flo somehow made their instagram worse, recent addition was Mike Mal plagiarizing/quoting(?) Yoda. 

Its exactly the same thing as "'you miss 100% of the shots you don't take' -Wayne Gretsky-Michael Scott" except they didn't bother to turn it into a joke.