So I know this isn’t wresting related but, hopefully, my boys will want to at least try out wrestling in a few years. My oldest, just turned 3 two weeks ago and My wife and I would never force them into anything, so I guess we will see.

Today, at daycare, they started “fitness time”. I was sent this pic shortly after, and thought I’d share as I almost pissed myself seeing it.

When I picked him up, as usual, he told me about his day...

Him: “I cried today Daddy”

Me: “why’s that bub?”

Him: “Daddy...jumping jacks make me sad....”

Me: “same buddy, same....”

049F27F1-B1D7-4EB5-97D9-E2071BBB2184.jpeg

1 hour ago, HokieHWT said:

So I know this isn’t wresting related but, hopefully, my boys will want to at least try out wrestling in a few years. My oldest, just turned 3 two weeks ago and My wife and I would never force them into anything, so I guess we will see.

Today, at daycare, they started “fitness time”. I was sent this pic shortly after, and thought I’d share as I almost pissed myself seeing it.

That's a lot of ink!

4 hours ago, Gantry said:

Love it Hokie, with all the back and forth, politics and negativity on this board - it's good just to have a light hearted thread we can all enjoy.  Kudos!

Yeah I get too involved sometimes, that’s for sure, but in the end we are all passionate of the sport and only human.

Edited by HokieHWT

On 8/26/2020 at 5:04 PM, HokieHWT said:

Hey, this is the college forum.  That little Hokie only appears to be as smart as a 16 or 17 year old.  I'm gonna have to request that the moderators move this thread to the high school forum.

1 hour ago, TobusRex said:

I guess it's probably too much to expose him to fingertip pushups and gorilla drills? 

Maybe,  but I heard a rumor that HokieHWT was recently seen purchasing a cattle prod at the Blacksburg Tractor Supply.  I hope his wife doesn't get wind of this...

On 8/26/2020 at 2:04 PM, HokieHWT said:

What a cute kid! Although mines now in college my favorite pictures are when he was a little fellow just like your boy. This one is my personal favorite and is on my phone and anywhere else I can put it.

Screenshot_20200829-074406_Gallery_compress42.jpg