Sign in to follow this  
freestyle_fan

Jordan Oliver vs Ilyas Bekbulatov ? Flowrestling Match

I came across an interview with Ilyas Bekubaltov (Originally RUS, but now UZB) dated 08/13 with wrestdag.ru  He mentioned that Flowrestling had contacted him for a potential match with Jordan Oliver at 65kg weight class part of thier next card. He also mentioned, its not finalized or materialized yet. 

Oliver vs Bekbulatov will be interesting to watch, although i favour Bekbulatov. 

here is the excerpt from his interview (google translation from RUS to english)

Not invited to play in the club championships?

- They were invited to the Iranian league, it was a preliminary conversation, we agreed to return to it, but so far there is silence. I was also offered to hold a fight in weight up to 65 kg with the American Jordan Oliver as part of a wrestling show. I agreed, but so far the details have not been discussed. It seems that they want to hold this show in September in New York, it is organized by the site Flowrestling, which recently organized a fight between Frank Chamiso and Kyle Dyck.

Edited by freestyle_fan

Maybe they're trying to get Bekbulatov on the same flight as Sadulaev and make it a 2 for 1, or more? Bekbulatov vs JO would be a fun match-up.

Any word on Taylor vs Sadulaev? Would love to see that match.

Any chance of J'den on the Flo card?

No way Russia lets the Tank come here for an exhibition, which is honestly a shame. So make him an offer that they would at least have to vocally say no to- offer him $200k and comp whatever he needs for two weeks. In return he wrestles Nickal, Taylor, then Cox and Snyder over 2 days. Flo can charge me $50 on top of my annual for those PPVs and I would gladly pay.

Edited by bnwtwg
Missed a zero