10 hours ago, jp157 said:

Vincenzo has such amazing concrete hips. I low key feel like he’s the most underrated of the penn state Murderers row the last few years.

Im aware it’s entirely in the eye of the beholder. But I think he matches up with burrows far better than Nolf 

If JB was still shooting primarily blast doubles that might be true.  But JB has been wonderful with the single leg and seems to rely on it just as much as the double for the last cycle or so.  

9 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Announcing was way better

I thought they did a good job. Taylor obviously knows his stuff and Byers is way more professional than anything Flo offers. He just sounds like a pro. I thought Hannah Mears did a nice job with her interviews as well. 

That said are there replays available.  I saw you asked earlier but wasn’t sure  I saw JBryant commented on there that they would be but where do you even look? The Rokfin site is very difficult to navigate. You search for NLWC and it just takes you to last nights event link.  If I search for Jordan Burroughs it will take me to his content but NLWC does not.  

Also like I said before hopefully Rokfin can force Flo to up their quality but it doesn’t help my wallet having to now pay for both.

3 hours ago, boconnell said:

If JB was still shooting primarily blast doubles that might be true.  But JB has been wonderful with the single leg and seems to rely on it just as much as the double for the last cycle or so.  

I’m saying that about the match up with that in mind 

That said are there replays available.  I saw you asked earlier but wasn’t sure  I saw JBryant commented on there that they would be but where do you even look? The Rokfin site is very difficult to navigate. You search for NLWC and it just takes you to last nights event link.  If I search for Jordan Burroughs it will take me to his content but NLWC does not.

The problem right now (Sunday morning) is that trying to go to the NLWC page redirects you to the live streaming site. You can see some of the older videos they posted by going through the search, but the main NLWC site is currently unreachable. I am hoping the replays will be there once the redirect is fixed.

14 hours ago, jp157 said:

Vincenzo has such amazing concrete hips. I low key feel like he’s the most underrated of the penn state Murderers row the last few years.

Im aware it’s entirely in the eye of the beholder. But I think he matches up with burrows far better than Nolf 

Neither one of them matches up well with Burroughs. How do you think he'll match up with IMar in FS?  Imar has clearly put some distance between himself and Nolf.

14 hours ago, jp157 said:

I just listened to a dad coach who fancies himself a freestyle guy.. say Bekzod looked like a folkstyle guy trying to wrestle freestyle in the first few seconds before any exchange.., and didn’t know he was a multi time senior medalist. God I hate youth wrestling culture 

I listened to some dad go on and on about his 10 year old the other night......I couldn't take it anymore.....this dad never wrestled from what I know, but has become an expert....loves his Track Wrestling....

34 minutes ago, jbai3_12 said:

Can anyone elaborate on the 1-1 headliner match?  

Early in the match Bo attempted to hit an underhook knee pick if I remember correctly and Alex changed it into a dump position causing Bo to go out of bounds for 1. Nothing much else happened. In the second not much action, the put Alex on the shot clock even though in my eyes neither was more passive than the other giving Bo the free point for the last score criteria win. Taylor mistakenly said that they were reciprocating the shot clock point in the first when really it was a step out. Pretty even match. 

Edited by AnklePicker

1 hour ago, Plasmodium said:

Neither one of them matches up well with Burroughs. How do you think he'll match up with IMar in FS?  Imar has clearly put some distance between himself and Nolf.

Why wouldn’t Cenzo match up well?

37 minutes ago, AnklePicker said:

Early in the match Bo attempted to hit an underhook knee pick if I remember correctly and Alex changed it into a dump position causing Bo to go out of bounds for 1. Nothing much else happened. In the second not much action, the put Alex on the shot clock even though in my eyes neither was more passive than the other giving Bo the free point for the last score criteria win. Taylor mistakenly said that they were reciprocating the shot clock point in the first when really it was a step out. Pretty even match. 

So sounds like passivity is pretty subjective (like stalling)...

1 hour ago, Plasmodium said:

he is not in the same league.

While that may or may not be true. From a technique standpoint and film standpoint. I give Cenzo a much better matchup style wise vs Burroughs than Nolf. 

One of the biggest being I can’t really remember that many times that Cenzo has been taken down by pure leg attacks. 

Everything I have heard about Cenzo says that his major issue is motivation and burnout not the ability. The stories “I’ve heard” about Cenzo in the room..

paint the same picture as stories everyone in college heard about Taylor and Ruth in practice.

i actually think Burroughs is continuously underrated especially on the technical side. I was mainly commenting on styles

8 hours ago, AnklePicker said:

I thought they did a good job. Taylor obviously knows his stuff and Byers is way more professional than anything Flo offers. He just sounds like a pro. I thought Hannah Mears did a nice job with her interviews as well. 

Also like I said before hopefully Rokfin can force Flo to up their quality but it doesn’t help my wallet having to now pay for both.

Yeah I can't find it either, seems insane that the film would just disappear.

21 hours ago, AnklePicker said:

Durso and Kerkvliet made it look very easy.   Wood Nevills was a great match. Retherford gritty as always. Nolf with a nasty winn dixie. McFadden was game but Nolf impressive as always with his relentless pace. 

The NLWC is so freaking good these days. With the additions of Gilman, Snyder and Abdurakmanov it’s ridiculous. 

I think Abdurakmanov has been there for years.

6 hours ago, AnklePicker said:

I haven't seen the match yet but it's less about who is more aggressive and more about who is controlling center.  International wrestling they do not want wrestling on the edge of the mat.

6 hours ago, AnklePicker said:

Bo got bailed out IMHO

Serious question here...how was the live steam? Any feed issues? Thats something to think about with competing media companies for wrestling. 

Lets say a place like UWW or USA wrestling is looking to have an event live streamed, quality of the feed is something they would take into account.