Plasmodium

How many Mericans do you think can beat Carl?

How many Mericans do you think can beat Carl?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. How many Mericans do you think can beat Carl?

DT, Cox, Snyder. Jake Varner ain't a slouch, either. He was likely top 3 in the world at 97kg going into the Olympic Trials in 2016, and lost to the WC and soon to be Olympic gold medalist.

No clue about HWT guys. They'd muscle him around but have a really hard time with his speed and motion.

I don't think Zahid would pose much of a problem for him. DT has admitted that Cael is still better than him, and DT would eat Zahid for breakfast.

Edited by Le duke

Cael is 9 years removed from his 1st comeback(a six year hiatus, which he said he regretted), I don't think a 2nd comeback is coming. 
I was hoping Carl would go 97 keggers. He would most likely tech or pin Saduleav. Absolutely!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, ShakaAloha said:

If he really is still the top dog in the Penn State room, then the only guy that has a chance against him in a single match is J'Den.

there is no way he still rules that room. 

Those guys have enough gratitude for what he's done for them to not crow about the day he turned the corner.

Edited by hammerlockthree

"Mericans"?

Do you mean "Mexicans" and missed a letter, or "Americans" and missed a different letter?

• I read it quickly and thought I saw "Mexicans"... so, if it's the former, I'd say it'd take 2 Mexicans to beat Cael. <Waiting for punchline from you>
  • If you meant "Americans" - only one is necessary, and there are a quite a few to choose from. But that isn't nearly as interesting as if it were a joke.
Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

2 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

"Mericans"?

Do you mean "Mexicans" and missed a letter, or "Americans" and missed a different letter?

• I read it quickly and thought I saw "Mexicans"... so, if it's the former, I'd say it'd take 2 Mexicans to beat Cael. <Waiting for punchline from you>
  • If you meant "Americans" - only one is necessary, and there are a quite a few to choose from. But that isn't nearly as interesting as if it were a joke.

Well, Rey Misterio is no stranger to the squared circle.   Throw in Nacho Libre and Carl is fighting an uphill battle. 

36 minutes ago, Alwayswrestling said:

I would love to see a Jden vs Cael match.

I would love to see Cael mentor J'Den. Too bad there can't be room for 4 monsters in the NLWC room.

Edit: I mean help Cox grow into a potential world P4P champ, not "just" a 2x WC/4x medalist. They seem to be very similar in nature.

Edited by bnwtwg

I would love to see Cael mentor J'Den. Too bad there can't be room for 4 monsters in the NLWC room.

Edit: I mean help Cox grow into a potential world P4P champ, not "just" a 2x WC/4x medalist. They seem to be very similar in nature.

lol.

Check out Cael's mentoring of the #1 recruit McIntosh. How'd that work out?

52 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

lol.

I'd say it worked out pretty well. How many people on this planet can say they have beaten BOTH J'Den Cox and Kyle Snyder? Not bad for a young man whose aspirations didn't solely focus on wrestling but also included becoming Army Special Forces. 

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/mac-update-via-pswc-fb.176398/

Let's also not forget he helped Penn State win a bunch of Team Championships as well. 

Edited by TBar1977

2 hours ago, cjc007 said:

lol.

He's mentored two world champs, a few more world team members, a slew of NCAA champs, probably 2-3x as many AAs, and oversees a team dynasty. And that doesn't even include the success his guys have off the mat. I'd say he has a pretty great idea of what he's doing.

On 9/16/2020 at 10:03 AM, TBar1977 said:

I'd say it worked out pretty well. How many people on this planet can say they have beaten BOTH J'Den Cox and Kyle Snyder? Not bad for a young man whose aspirations didn't solely focus on wrestling but also included becoming Army Special Forces. 

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/mac-update-via-pswc-fb.176398/

Let's also not forget he helped Penn State win a bunch of Team Championships as well. 

You miss the point more than any other poster. 

Edited by hammerlockthree