Wrestlingfan25

Suriano decided to go 125 this year (inside source)

2 hours ago, Wrestlingfan25 said:

How do you guys see him doing against lee?

I see Lee getting his hand raised and then standing at the top of the podium, which I think is what most people see, which is why I'd be surprised to see Suriano wrestling at Lee's weight.

That would be a heckuva 1-2-3 punch if true but kinda sucks for Aguilar who has already redshirted and maybe could have started as a true freshman if he didn’t redshirt.  Hopefully he doesn’t follow the trend of AA-caliber guys transferring out possibly in part due to the chance of having to be behind Suriano (Paetzell/Mackall).

This is making me very excited about NCAA’s though.

Obviously would love to see a Lee/Suriano rematch but didn’t Vito beat Suriano in FS?  So not necessarily a sure thing he even makes the finals.

Definitely still bummed we didn’t get to see 133 play out last year but even without Suriano (plus Gross & Tucker) it’s still pretty stacked with Fix, Micic, RBY, DeSanto and Phillippi (assuming they all wrestle).

Edited by 1032004

12 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I can see Suriano wearing him down and winning a tight match. 

This is definitely the model. People remember the NCAA final match as far less competitive than it really was. Lee scored a last second takedown in the first. And then Suriano was in deep on a single in the third to put himself back in the match and got countered. I also think he would have chosen down if he did over again as he can get away from Lee. Lee's run through the bracket siked him out on choosing down, but he got away in the third. He's as good on bottom as anyone in the country.

1 hour ago, Crotalus said:

Any chance we see Fix and Suriano wrestle again immediately makes a weight class less interesting. I hope one goes 125 and the other 133. Don't care which.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Fix vs Suriano matches may not be very entertaining, but thier results ABOSOLUTELY are interesting.

10 hours ago, 1032004 said:

This is making me very excited about NCAA’s though.

Obviously would love to see a Lee/Suriano rematch but didn’t Vito beat Suriano in FS?  So not necessarily a sure thing he even makes the finals.

Definitely still bummed we didn’t get to see 133 play out last year but even without Suriano (plus Gross & Tucker) it’s still pretty stacked with Fix, Micic, RBY, DeSanto and Phillippi (assuming they all wrestle).

would love to see 133 play out...the quarters on would be a beast. 

8 hours ago, Downtown Brown said:

Some say that.

Not sure people want to be messing with stuff like that......remember Creatine, which was a disaster......3 lives lost, no more saunas, 7 pounds added on to the weight classes, never to be taken away, one hour weigh-ins.........

1 hour ago, fadzaev2 said:

Not sure people want to be messing with stuff like that......remember Creatine, which was a disaster......3 lives lost, no more saunas, 7 pounds added on to the weight classes, never to be taken away, one hour weigh-ins.........

Creatine did that?