Wrestlingfan25

Suriano decided to go 125 this year (inside source)

On 12/25/2020 at 8:08 AM, 1032004 said:

FWIW, Mineo claiming Suriano not enrolling this year and training for trials in AZ at Sunkist

very disappointing as a wrestling fan, I guess he got his 1 title and is okay with it

17 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

na word of mouth.

So then why say F him?  He’s apparently the only one with the balls to actually put stuff out there.   It’s just wrestling, it’s not war secrets, not sure why everyone else is so secretive with their info.  Especially with stuff like this.   I could see the argument for things like failed drug tests though.

Let’s face it, Suriano is afraid to lose. Never lost in high school so perhaps never learned to handle it?  I don’t think anybody thought he would actually compete for Rutgers again. I know I didn’t.  

I really wish more kids would learn to wrestle for a team rather than it all be about themselves. It’s one of the problems with club wrestling. Seems to me that it’s much more enjoyable to make it about we than me and creates a lot less pressure. Don’t think Suriano ever learned that lesson.

So then why say F him?  He’s apparently the only one with the balls to actually put stuff out there.   It’s just wrestling, it’s not war secrets, not sure why everyone else is so secretive with their info.  Especially with stuff like this.   I could see the argument for things like failed drug tests though.
But, on top of being a douche, he's wrong a lot.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, VakAttack said:

But, on top of being a douche, he's wrong a lot.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’m not sure if I’d say “a lot.”  Sometimes yes (and he does often delete the evidence  when that happens)

9 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Fair enough, I just don't like that guy. 

8 hours ago, 1032004 said:

I’m not sure if I’d say “a lot.”  Sometimes yes (and he does often delete the evidence  when that happens)

If you're schtick is breaking news, better be right almost always to have any credibility, and then embrace when you're wrong.  He doesn't.  He just spouts off on stuff that floats around in the ether that many people are hearing but don't want to say because it's unsourced or flimsily sourced.  How often do you see Willie, or the Flo guys, or Andy Hamilton, or JB, or KJ Pilcher (and on and on) get it wrong?

15 hours ago, VakAttack said:

If you're schtick is breaking news

His schtick isn't breaking news - instead it's to be talked about constantly, and he's pulling it off to perfection.  He's doesn't care if he's right all the time, in fact that ticks people off more and yields more conversation. 

This isn't about you of course Vak and I know this is the internet in 2020 and it ain't gonna happen but the best thing to do is not start a conversation about this guy every time he tweets something. 

1 hour ago, Gantry said:

His schtick isn't breaking news - instead it's to be talked about constantly, and he's pulling it off to perfection.  He's doesn't care if he's right all the time, in fact that ticks people off more and yields more conversation. 

This isn't about you of course Vak and I know this is the internet in 2020 and it ain't gonna happen but the best thing to do is not start a conversation about this guy every time he tweets something. 

A completely fair argument.

7 hours ago, Gantry said:

Is this now a Trump conversation?

7 hours ago, Gantry said:

This is probably fair.

But unfortunately, I’d argue his tweets often deserve to be talked about because while he’s not 100%, he does have a decent success rate.

However in talking about the subject matter of his tweets, you almost have to say it’s from him so people know they may want to take it with a grain of salt.