Badger Fan

Senior Nationals

15 hours ago, powershouse said:

More than being down 0-2, Gadsden was able to muscle him off the legs and looked much stronger. Snyder seemed like a guy trying moves he wasn’t confident with.

Sort of the same in Final X match # 2. Gadson starts the match by blasting Snyder off the mat into the stands to go up 2-0. Kyven looked dominant. Then Snyder comes back to win easily, 10-2.

3 hours ago, BigTimeFan said:

Yeah. That’s the problem with the logic. I used to think that getting out there and competing did some good.

People get hurt doing things... you can’t avoid it...

if someone wants to take the role of an old woman clutching her shawl peaking outside through the blinds then that is their prerogative, but, what a sad way to live...

Deakin is epitomizes the “hollow leg” theory lol. And damn McFadden has tricky hips. 

I also would like to apologize to the people who are mad at me for mentioning the strategic coaching decision many coaches have made and observing more may make that decision. I apologize for only saying twice not 3 times that I personally don’t like that kind of strategy in general. 

I did not realize so many of you were such fearless competitors and the epitome of “tuff”. 

Man.

If Hillger wasn't so flatfooted he'd be lethal.

He has the strength and speed to do whatever he wants... but when these heavies move laterally he just clomps about.

Bradley and Steveson have great lateral movement so they'll always 10+-0 him.

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I'm not mad at you, btw.

Shrug. I’m aware I can be inflammatory. I wasn’t trying to be here though, I literally commented on how many coaches will be hesitant to risk their athletes in stuff like this.

That wasn’t even considering how much more power the actual athlete and their parents have in those kind of decisions. 

My apology is somewhat sincere lol. I really wasn’t aware so many “tuff” guys wouldn’t take the time to read what I actually said lol.

Don’t disagree about Hilger

27 minutes ago, jp157 said:

Shrug. I’m aware I can be inflammatory. I wasn’t trying to be here though, I literally commented on how many coaches will be hesitant to risk their athletes in stuff like this.

That wasn’t even considering how much more power the actual athlete and their parents have in those kind of decisions. 

My apology is somewhat sincere lol. I really wasn’t aware so many “tuff” guys wouldn’t take the time to read what I actually said lol.

Don’t disagree about Hilger

Really BJ was only arguing with you because you fed him.

Leave him alone and BLAMMO. Suddenly you don't have to defend simple logic.