Jump to content
Badger Fan

Senior Nationals

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, jp157 said:

Aaaaannnnddddd there goes anyone risking tournaments like this if they don’t have to.

hole it’s ankle not knee

Luckily he still only needs to train for one person: Cox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100% of wrestlers who get injured while wrestling were wrestling at the time...

i guess they should all quit competing...

and practicing as well...

lots of injuries during practice...

knitting it is I suppose...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DocBZ said:

Wow...Snyder MFF to Gadson losing 3-1 to avoid the loss. Cael's basement needs to be checked for mold spores.

Makes no sense.

He is sitting until the finals and doesn't have seed to worry about.

He was trying to not injure himself more severely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Makes no sense.

He is sitting until the finals and doesn't have seed to worry about.

He was trying to not injure himself more severely.

NLWC sure has helped him take it to the next level!

Edited by DocBZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DocBZ said:

he was down 2-0 before he tweaked his ankle.

That's fine. 2-0 means the match was over.

Okay. I get it.

Good thing Ian Parker didn't listen to you at all today.  He went down 2-0 in all but 1 of his wins today.  He was down 8-1 at one point and still won that one 19-8.

But 2-0 a minute in defines the result of the match.

Understood.

Edited by nhs67

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, LJB said:

100% of wrestlers who get injured while wrestling were wrestling at the time...

i guess they should all quit competing...

and practicing as well...

lots of injuries during practice...

knitting it is I suppose...

Head pat. Yes you watch wrestling. Good job.

However I was referring to the strategic decision many are already making and more will. I don’t like it. But that is the reality.

As far as wrestling. There is a big difference between practice, especially with people who are teammates and care if they injure you.. vs wrestling in a tournament. The intensity is different and the opponent doesn’t care if they hurt you..

Which everyone who has wrestled..  knows and understands implicitly. Or we’ll, everyone who’s wrestled in high school or above at least... I thought you were an expert.... tsk tsk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DocBZ said:

Wow...Snyder MFF to Gadson losing 3-1 to avoid the loss. Cael's basement needs to be checked for mold spores.

You do know this was a meaningless tournament for him.. and that no one cares about record in freestyle like they do in folk...

The dadball tuff is strong tonight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jp157 said:

Head pat. Yes you watch wrestling. Good job.

However I was referring to the strategic decision many are already making and more will. I don’t like it. But that is the reality.

As far as wrestling. There is a big difference between practice, especially with people who are teammates and care if they injure you.. vs wrestling in a tournament. The intensity is different and the opponent doesn’t care if they hurt you..

Which everyone who has wrestled..  knows and understands implicitly. Or we’ll, everyone who’s wrestled in high school or above at least... I thought you were an expert.... tsk tsk

Your shtick is tired and predictable...

but, for sure, keep yearning for some validation on the googlewebs...

**thumbs up** 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, powershouse said:

More than being down 0-2, Gadsden was able to muscle him off the legs and looked much stronger. Snyder seemed like a guy trying moves he wasn’t confident with.

Don’t disagree. He got hurt because Gadsden’s power surprised him. The forfeit was smart but the match was shaping up to be interesting if he doesn’t get tweaked 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LJB said:

Your shtick is tired and predictable...

but, for sure, keep yearning for some validation on the googlewebs...

**thumbs up** 

I’m not the one who doesn’t understand the difference between tournament and practice intensity. 
 

Too much sitting on your kids practices and getting mad if they got taken down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jp157 said:

I’m not the one who doesn’t understand the difference between tournament and practice intensity. 
 

Too much sitting on your kids practices and getting mad if they got taken down?

VALIDATE ME!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, jchapman said:

Good news is Flo won’t count it!

thats correct. we all swore by the rankers oath. we did not break it for RBY and we will not break it for Gadson. 

Hoping for a speedy recovery from Snyder. Also credit to Gadson who like sharp prior to the injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LJB said:

VALIDATE ME!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!

I made a comment about Snyder getting hurt will probably cause less people to enter tournaments like this..

You do your little tuff guy and knitting comment in clear obvious response to my comment.. given that no one else commented on the injury yet 

i replied to explain how ignorant it was.

As everyone can tell. You are getting emotional over something you started. 
 

anyway. I’m sorry you don’t understand the difference between practice and tournament intensity. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...